Author Topic: My Consultation With Karidis!  (Read 2099 times)

Offline fed-up

• Silver Member
Hi everyone, Went to London yesterday! - 3.5 hours on the train!.... Anyway, my consultation was half 2, i was very nervous! - thinking everyone at St John's  knew what i was there for! I immediatly recognised Alex Karidis as he came to greet another patient! then after she'd been it was my turn, he came out an greated me - & i must say! - he's such a nice person, very proffesional, and upon entering the consultation room he offered me a seat. The first thing he said was - 'what can i help you with?' - i didnt expect that! - i thought he'd have known, but im sure he has to say that!... anyway he asked me to take my top off, which i had no problem doing for a change, - he then asked me to flex my pectorial muscles (which was nice - as it meant he recognised that i was a muscular person)... he then went on to say - 'this is the problem part here' - 'no problem sorting it out' he also said that i had slight puffy nipples - which was a surprise to me as i never thought i had that!! - he's very confident and proud of his work - and he should be after seeing his previous examples - but i already knew this.

He described the procedure, and discussed - recovery time, training, complications which can arrise with any surgery, etc.. and he made me feel very welcome. He said that i was very muscular - then asked the question if id been taking any steriods! - which was expected as it is a main cause for gyne, but i explained that id been very fat as a teen, thus being the cause. He said i should expect good results, and should be seeing my 'hard earned' pecs in no time!.. He then left me with his 'business manager' which was also a lovely woman to discuss price & date's, the price quoted was - £4,100 - but required a £1,000 deposit in order to confirm the op date, which i didnt have with me, therefore i have to sort that out this week to confirm my date for 11th September!..... I really cant believe it!!!!!!!!!! However i might change the date, but it will definatly be in that week! - I really cant belive it!

Thank you for this website - if it wasnt for this website i wouldnt of heard of Alex Karidis!
Surgery performed by Alex Karidis - 11/09/08

Offline Blue2

• Silver Member
Great! It's a good thing to get the consultaion out of the way. Sounds like you got the same kind of welcoming treatment that I did. The guy does seem to have a way of making you feel comfortable and also gives you confidence in his ability. Good luck for September.  ;)
Surgery: 18/03/08
Plastic surgeon: Alex Karidis

Offline fed-up

• Silver Member
Thanks mate - It really means a lot to me!

irish lad

good to hear bud... it seems everyone choses between benito and kardis at least you know he's the right one for you good luck ;)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024