Author Topic: Does this place seem like a scam?  (Read 2936 times)

Offline acerpackard

• Posting Member
Was just looking for places in ireland that perform the type of surgery i need for my gyno.
I came accross this place. Does that type of procedure seem appropriate?? Or is it not even the type of procedure everyone else on here gets done?
Thanks for any replies :)
http://www.dundrumclinic.com/malebreastreduction-page.html
19 years old. 143 pounds :(

Offline Twin Peaks

• Silver Member
That 2nd option won't remove gland tissue, which will still leave you with your puffy nipples if you currently have them.

irish lad

well bud.. trust me iv tried everywhere in ireland from harley med group to that place you said and you can only get chest fat removal in ireland no gland removal.. iv been on this board a while now since march im 19 and have a glandular case of gyne and im flying out for my op in spain with dr benito in like an hour lol! i was told in ireland i didnt have gyne but it ws confirmed whn i went for a consultation in london..trust me dont get it done in ireland you wnt be happy.. go post on the uk board you'l get more help as it is in your regoin... look at few of my posts they'l help you..anyway i had to help a fellow irish native lol.. im off to get surgery good luck ;)

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 i would   not use that place

Offline acerpackard

• Posting Member
irish lad:
Thanks for the advice! Yeah all the places ive looked at for Ireland seem like they arent what im looking for :(
Good luck with your surgery!! I hope it turns out exactly the way you want it to. Looking forward to seeing pictures.

irish lad

well bud im back today really happy il b posting on the u board tommorrow when i have me energy back lol keep an eye out for it!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024