Author Topic: 6 days post op - pics  (Read 2675 times)

Offline mwalker74

• Bronze Member
Hi all,
Still feeling quite sore, although after doing my exercises that Benito showed me my mobility is much better. I have already worn tshirts that have been in my wardrobe for years and wouldnt think twice about wearing them now. Just need to hit the gym after 2/3 weeks. Up to now I am happy with results. Stitches to come out next week. Along way to go but well on the way to the promised land....lol.

Like Irish said, a big thanks to this board, if I can be of help to nyone then just ask. Cant comment on other PS but the whole experience in Barcelona was good - Irish, I also could not pee in the bottle, so they put my drains into a plastic bag and off I went to the loo, dragging my drips and drains behind me!!!! It was a relief to pee I can tell you.

Anyway, here are my pics -

Offline Blue2

• Silver Member
Christ! Your bruising is quite spectacular!!! Should settle down quickly enough though. Are you taking arnica tablets? If not, try and get some from your health food store. You can also get arnica cream from your pharmacy. I used both and the bruising went quite quickly. Your chest looks flat anyway mate, good job!
Surgery: 18/03/08
Plastic surgeon: Alex Karidis

Offline mwalker74

• Bronze Member
It is pretty spectacular isnt it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Benito gave me some cream to put on, but I think I will take ur advice and get some arnica tablets as well.  They said it should go down within 10 - 15 days, so another few days and hopfully it will be gone. Very pleased to of found this board as without it I still would of been living with the horrible condition and not really knowing what to do about it!!!!!!

Cheers Blue

Offline Blue2

• Silver Member
No probs mate. You will be prancing round with your top off in no time!  :D

irish lad

looks good your chest is completly flat!!!! the bruising will clear up in no time..id recommend a vitiman c supplyment it helps speed up recovery... ae you going over to benito the 27th of june for check up?? iv booked mine today...

Offline mwalker74

• Bronze Member
yeah, booked in for about 2pm on 27th June. Maybe see you there

irish lad

i doubt it bud im in at 12.30 its prob our destiny not to meet lol! i taught id run into you in barcelona!..i plan on making a quick visit because my flight home is 3.00pm..i might not even go yet il see how im feeling he said i could just email my pics to him instaed...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024