Author Topic: What do you guys think?  (Read 3914 times)

Offline Wwarrior56

• Posting Member
Ok long story short - I'm a football player, age 19, 200 pounds, 5'11 and I'm in FANTASTIC shape (both in terms of running and weight lifting). I began serious weight lifting last fall and increased my bench press from a max of about 190 to about 275. Currently I've noticed a lot of positive things about the changes since my workouts began in the fall, except for the stubborn fat/whatever that won't seem to disappear from my chest. I know I have lean chest all around except for around the nipple area, as the pictures describe (I've done fat caliper testing which tests on the sides of the chest). I'm going to be starting even more cardio activities (including swimming since warm weather is here) as well as special push ups and of course continue with my lean diet. Pics are below, tell me what you think!

Offline MSJ108

pictures is dark but looks like a minor gland issue

Offline Wwarrior56

• Posting Member
ok I just want to know if through hard work I'll be able to tone them up to blend right in with the rest of the body. And can I (I know you guys can't say for sure) safely say I don't have any traces of gynecomastia? Thanks

Offline MSJ108

very minor case. Losing weight will not reduce gland size.

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
the pointy look is always going to be there....working out may only push them out further....sorry...

Offline Wwarrior56

• Posting Member
A damn too bad so there's nothing to really be done about it other than going to see the doctor?

Offline MSJ108

A damn too bad so there's nothing to really be done about it other than going to see the doctor?

exactly

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
glandular gyne as far as I can see

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024