Author Topic: Localised fat burningNHS- Lypodissolve  (Read 2936 times)

Offline masterp

• Bronze Member
has anyone investigated this treatment. does lypodissolve or any fat melting treatments work

There are a few places in london which do it. Also is there any way to get the nhs to cover it, as my Private health care wont even cover the full gyno opperation.

Offline blame2005

• Posting Member
hi masterp and anyone that wants to know,
I dont think u can get LIPODISSOLVE or LIPOLYSIS as its also known on the NHS. Its going to be private for sure as it hasnt been fully recognised by NHS as yet. I believe the best site to look for physicians in the UK or worldwide who do this procedure is:

http://www.network-lipolysis.com/

If you are in the London area i would personally recommend DR TAPAN PATEL as he was very understanding with me. However there are plenty of other great docs on there. I think, if i remember correctly, the injections cost around £300-£400 each. But you may need to check. They will NOT erradicate Gynecomastia but moreso dissintegrate localised fat.

Good Luck All!

BLaME

Offline GYNO KID

• Posting Member
I had Lipodissolve (fat jab) on my double chin.  The doctor explained i would need a total of 4 treatments i was happy with results just after 2 treatments so did not have any more. ;D

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
gyno kid where did u get yr lipo dissolve from, can i have the details please?
thnx
July 04 - Gland removal + liposuction- Adriaan Grobbelaar. Results: Terrible
Feb 05 - Lipo Revision- Alex Karidis.
Nov 05 - Gland + Lipo- Alex Karidis.
Jun 06 - LHS gland + Lipo - Alex Karidis.

Offline GYNO KID

• Posting Member
OOOPS had posted in wrong place sorry for late reply UK2000 had my fat jabs done by transform medical group.  It costs £370 per treatment(so eg if you were to ahev yor chest done both side would mean 1 treatment) they recommend 4 treatments in total if you pay for all up front it costs £350 per treatment may be different know.  

I chose to pay each time i had it done wise choice as i wee happy with resukts after 2.  

The procedure it sell is straight forward the doc injects the stuff with microfine needles so you dont feel a thing.  There is slight swelling and irritation for a few days after apart from that its really good check there web site out it has before and after pics.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024