Author Topic: 15 years old, 5'10", 145 lbs  (Read 3315 times)

Offline yeyegyne

I have been struggling with this condition for 3 years. Dreading the pool, the gym class swimming, and the menacing "skins" team, i think we've all been there. i need advice if i should tell my parents or start surgery, or wait longer. also please rate how bad the gyne is.
                         1-----------------------------------------------10
              this is really bad                                                 you don't even have gyne

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa159/facepie/P10100292.jpg
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa159/facepie/P10100232.jpg
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa159/facepie/P10100212.jpg
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa159/facepie/P10100272.jpg

Thanks in advance,   ;D
Jeff

Offline yeyegyne

do the pictures not work?

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
ooooh, i dont think thats so bad at all.

but its all about how it affects YOU. Try to not let it govern your posture and persona, and I'm sure most people wont notice.

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
I think your nipples are a little long im sure they could be shortend.but you dont have gyne. congrats

Offline jackanonymous

• Bronze Member
What James R said ^

Offline seeking_relief

• Posting Member
Wow, im amazed at how identical your case is to mine, especially when i was at your age. I was really skinny, about 6'0, 145 lbs, when i was 15-18 yrs old, im now 23, but pretty much the same build, flat chest, with just the puffy nips. I remember being at that age as well, and always trying to avoid being on the 'skins' team in basketball practice, and always avoiding activities that involved swimming or having my shirt off in front of people. Those were some of the hardest times of my life, and it still bothers me quite a bit now. I started suffering from it when i was about 12 or 13 and have been since to this day. Ive finally made the decision to do everything i can to have surgery soon, (working 2 jobs, about 75 hrs a week), to save up some money to get the surgery done in a few months. Ive just lived with it for far to long n its held me back from so many things that i want to do. Your still fairly young, and you still have a slight chance of growing out of it, i know as much as your dying to have surgery right now, but i would probaly still wait maybe another year or 2 yrs before you go ahead with surgery. I was always hoping mine would go away after puberty, but unfortunately i was stuck with it. The reason i wouldnt get surgery so soon now at a younger age is because if u do get surgery, your still young and your hormones are still changing a lot, and after you have surgery, it may look great for a few months, but the gland could grow back again because of your young hormonal imbalance. Thats why i would wait on it yet for awhile, to make sure that your stuck with it, then decide to get surgery later on. Just thought i would put in my 2 cents. Hope things get better for you bro, just always try to keep your head up  ;)

Offline seeking_relief

• Posting Member
O and also, as far as one of the above posts, i would have to disagree, you definately do have some gyne there, may not be as severe as some others, but you definately have some glandular gyne tissue underneath your nipples. I know...i have the exact same case of 'puffy nips', which in my eyes, is just as bad and hard to suffer from as any other case. I would rate it a 6 maybe?

Offline esco_gyno

• Posting Member
I think this is just puberty gyno. I had a buddy back in high school that had nips like that but they went away by the end of Junior year. So just wait it out, might go away by itself

Offline Hiei the Pk

• Posting Member
Doesn't look that bad.  A little bit of pecs would help ;)

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
I think that there is some gland there, but not much.

I also think that the actual pokey bits of the nipple (the bits everyone has) are quite long, which makes it look worse.

You should try working out with bench press and stuff.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024