Author Topic: DON'T LOSE FAITH IN NHS!! Newman pre and post pic (6 weeks)  (Read 2380 times)

Offline newmanby30

• Posting Member
Hey peeps,

Just a quickie to show you the latest developments in my recovery....

I am 90-95% happy.... am loving the new shape of my chest, the neatness of the surgery and the fact that I can pretty much wear what I want... I am totally addicted to wearing my compression vest though, its gonna be really hard to give that up!! Hence why I'm off to the sun to see if a tan gives me the impetus to ditch it....

Anyways I would really appreciate your comments on the "new" Newman.... will try and post more pics soon so that you can see the angles....

I have noticed alot of dissatisfaction with the NHS from recent posts.... my experience has been a good one - please remember that you just need to get one professional on side and then you're laughing... stick with it guys, it could be the best solution for you too....

Here are my pics!

You can see my pre-op pictures here http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=14018.msg97853#msg97853

And this is the first of my ost op pics.... will take some more soon so that you can see side angles etc..... but let me now what you think

Thanks!
Newman

Offline omgninja

• Posting Member
best NHS case i've seen, really glad. this restores faith a little, im still sh**ing it though. glad your happy with results mate, i would be :)

Offline Hope

• Silver Member
Just wondering did the surgeon take just the gland out and no fat?
*Gyne free thanks to Mr Levick on  April 9th 2009*

Offline newmanby30

• Posting Member
Hiya fellas,

Well I'm back from my holiday t'Egypt with my new tanned bod!

Firstly a reminder of my pre op pics.....

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=14018.msg97853#msg97853

A decent amount was taken from both sides - excision to remove lumpyness as well as lypo.....

And here are my results.... there's the initial shot with bandages - I hardly bled and the bruises weren't too severe.... these disappeared completely within about 5 weeks... I then waited 2 more months and have now returned from Egypt all svelte and tanned! Would love to know your thoughts....

thanks,
Newman

P.S. Oh and remember everyone this was an NHS jobby! Persevere and things may just pay off for you too.....

Offline equium

• Bronze Member

Offline bagels

• Posting Member
hi newmanby, i tried to go through the nhs and they said there was nothing they could do and that it was suedo gynacomastia. what type was yours did they have any problems with you getting the surgery? thanx :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024