Author Topic: Rate Me? 1-10, Im 21, Had it since i was 14  (Read 4121 times)

Offline Suburban88

• Posting Member
Ok, im 21, ive had gynecomastia or so i think, since i was 14 or so. I had inverted nipples and read that if i were to get them pierced, it would help them reverse, it did, however, now i think i have puffy nipples? im not to sure,  my left nipple is wayyy bigger than the other one and it just feels like my left breast is bigger in general, im not sure, help me out? options? Surgery? I weigh about 195 and im 5'6

Offline PhillyPUFF

• Silver Member
It doesn't look like you have puffy nipples so much, thought it does look like you have some mass to your chest. Can you post up some more pics (maybe a side view)? At first glance my advice would be to start exercising and clean up your diet. You may just be overweight. Have you ever been skinny and still had puff nips/breasts?

Offline Suburban88

• Posting Member
Ive always had bigger "breasts" if u will. Wat do u mean mass to my chest? And yes, when i was a bit thinner, it was just as bad.

Offline Gcp

• Posting Member

Offline Suburban88

• Posting Member
Wow dude, i didnt come on here to get insulted, i understand what your saying, but F&*k You, there are other ways to tell people about there situation. Thumbs up to you buddy =o

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member
its tough love homie....the best way for u to make a healthy difference is by sayin the direct truth. 
beating around the bush just causes procrastination or denial

Offline dennisadhs

• Posting Member
Amen to that

its tough love homie....the best way for u to make a healthy difference is by sayin the direct truth. 
beating around the bush just causes procrastination or denial

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024