Author Topic: i'm worried !!!! pic included  (Read 3727 times)

Offline kloche

hello everyone ...i've done alot of research abt chest fat and gyno .. and i still dont know what i have !! im 5.9 ft and 164 pounds .. 22 years old .. here's my pic and i could really use ur openions .. my workout routine is i do cardio for 30 minutes 6 days a week and weight lifting four times a week .. and i do watch what im eating .. btw could u guess my body fat percentage ? thanx

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
You have gynecomastia.

DrBermant

hello everyone ...i've done alot of research abt chest fat and gyno .. and i still dont know what i have !! im 5.9 ft and 164 pounds .. 22 years old .. here's my pic and i could really use ur openions .. my workout routine is i do cardio for 30 minutes 6 days a week and weight lifting four times a week .. and i do watch what im eating .. btw could u guess my body fat percentage ? thanx

Guessing body fat is not very effective.  Body Fat Analyzers are a better option, unless you want real accuracy.  Then you will need a water displacement tank.

I treat many Bodybuilders with Gynecomastia.  They all tell me that building muscle is great for the body.  However, whatever is on top of the muscle gets pushed out further forward.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline kloche

i heard that if there're hard lumps under the nipples then its gyno ..but i dont feel any hard lumps ...does that make any difference?

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
i heard that if there're hard lumps under the nipples then its gyno ..but i dont feel any hard lumps ...does that make any difference?

You've been misinformed then. Gynecomastia = famle shaped breasts. Doesn't matter if it's fat, pure breasttissue or a combination of both.

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member

i think the term "hard lumps" is somewhat misleading.. to me it just felt like breast tissue.. if you feel your chest all over you will probably notice that part feels like fat and part feels different. im fairly sure that you will feel breast tissue behind your nipples. you can tell that you do exercise perhaps try and drop a bit more bodyfat before considering surgery (this will also make the difference between what is fat and what is gland more obvious)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024