Author Topic: Please Rate and Recommend type of Surgery.  (Read 2407 times)

Offline tim fuller

• Posting Member
I have been overweight for most of my life, and have always had a large chest. I have never really thought that I have had gyne but considered it weight I needed to lose. About two years ago, I started losing that weight (dropped around 50 pounds total), but have kept an abnormal amount of fat around my chest. I still certainly have some more weight to lose, but I fear that I will still retain this fat around my chest.

How would you rate my situation on a scale of 1-10? I don't have the puffy nipples situation that alot of you have mentioned, so my guess is that I could probably just have lipo. What do you think? Thanks. (The first picture is me mid-weight loss, so that you can see how the fat has remained.)

I am 6'6 220 pounds

Offline tim fuller

• Posting Member
Any opinions???? Does it look like there is some glandular tissue, or mostly fat?

Offline ellington7

• Bronze Member
I'm not a plastic surgeon, but I'd say you have both gland and fat.  Actually your gyne looks like mine, so when  I have my surgery on aug 18th Im having both lypo and gland excision.  oh yeah..don't get a doc who only wants to do lypo because it's proven in about 90% of past posters who've had the surgery that lypo only operations leave the you with unsatisfying results.... get the surgery done right the first time, so you don't have to have it done again.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024