Author Topic: Soy  (Read 2128 times)

Offline IHELP

• Posting Member
Soy
My mom uses soy flour now... Time for my boobs to get bigger i suppose... :-\

Offline tttdone

• Bronze Member
jus tell that woman to get in the kitchen and make you some cookies w/ regular flourer
Surgery on 8/20/2008

Offline Badgene

• Silver Member
what about chinese chicken and broccoli? Does that have a lot of bad "soy" in it?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The subject of Soy comes up with some regularity. Unless you ate nothing else, which would be unhealthy, Soy beans or Soy products should not be a problem.

Most of us, at one time or another, try to find something in our environment or diet that we can blame for our Gynecomastia. To date, all such attempts are failures. There are things that can cause Gynecomastia, some medications for example. If you consume a balanced and varied diet, food products are not to be blamed. Blame your parents, it could have come to you through their genes without their even knowing it.

Actually, it is a rather foolish and childish waste of time to try and assign blame for anything. Be a man and deal with it. Once it has been dealt with, Blame will no longer be a concern.
Grandpa Dan

Offline IHELP

• Posting Member
i see your point, althoguh if my gyno was from genes and i did surgery will it go away perminentyl? And wut if i have puberty gyno? Would it not have even a chance to go away if i have it from my genes? If so im thinkining my father has some.

Also osmeone mentioned brocolli has soy????? Wtf is that true?!?!?

Offline Badgene

• Silver Member
no no not the broccoli, but the chicken and broccoli that comes in the Chinese food pint/quart thing. You've never had? all places serve it on the menu. its intensely popular and very delicious I mix it with rice and eat it often like once a week. But its drenched in a dark terryaki like sauce that I suspect may be soy sauce.

But I think paa paw made a good point, Im going to continue informal resarch but I will try not to jump to conclusions at least until I finally see an ENDO and get a read out of whats actually happening in me. If my Endo says things aren't so good I may consider going on some sort of wacky diet to avoid stuff. I wonder if I could survive on white rice, vitamin pills, and protein supplements.... I swear if it comes to it.....

I'm a life sufferer of gyne so I no it wasn't the food.....unless my mom had something to do with it...... but nah I think it was genetics hence my name. But I JUST had surgery and I keep reading these horror stories of the poor guys who have a regrowth of gyne. God I feel so bad for their situation and I dont know if I could survive that myself.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Keep in mind that people like Bambu are the exception. He had surgery, is pleased with the result. and remains with the site to advise others.

Most people in his situation lose interest in the site and we never hear from them again.

The post operatives that we hear from are those who are experiencing some problems and they can be quite vocal. Actually, I think that they are a minority.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
don't believe the hype. 

i'm trying not to post the same soy debunker oftener than once a day ;)  read my post, #9, at http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=14826.0 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024