Author Topic: Please keep following my big gyno story>>> PICs included  (Read 3664 times)

Offline MA1980

• Posting Member
HI all

finally, I had my surgery two days ago, I was so worried before the surgery since it was my first one in my life.

I heard allot about Dr. Gang and his experience, so I talked to me doctor one week before the surgery and he suggested to do only lipo with out gland removal, so I would get 85% - 90% satisfaction better than removal of the gland which causes depression in my nipple and that would not give a muscular look.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 02:24:35 PM by MA1980 »

Offline Personal1

• Bronze Member
Well, can't really say anything until you take off the compression vest, etc. But congratulations on the operation! :D I think you'll be fine.

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
All I have to say is...whats with the bag?
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
any doctor can please help me to answer my Questions??

In my case as in the pics, is it effective to do only lipo without excision as I did?

Is there any chance that the fat come back again??

regarding to after surgery healing, after my surgery immediately it looked great little swelling but now after 4 days I can see a lot of swelling everywhere in my breast and sides?? is it normal??

When should the swelling be noticed?? immediately after the surgery or after couples of days as in my case??

Should I drink a lot of water in the healing stage or not?? is it healthy??

Well you should of asked your surgeon all those questions, but I'll throw in my 2 cents. Lets say you get punched 5 times by a kick boxer right in the face, 5 times fast. The pain will be there immediately but the swelling appears minutes later or an hour later...Same with surgery, the lipo damages internal parts that then swell up as the days go, and the swelling goes down after a few days or weeks...total recovery can take up to 6 months, but your swelling depending on how bad it is, can take from days, weeks or up to a month.
Lose 10 (kg) by August... Achieved
Lose 5 (kg) by Mid-September.....Achieved
Gain 20 (lb) in Muscle by December.......Achieved, Gained 24lb in Muscle
Gynecomastia Consultation October 17, 08......Complete

Surgery Completed January 8th, 2009 with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in NYC!

DrBermant

Hi Dr. Bermant

Please Please Dr. Could you read my topic and see my case pre and post surgery....

Appreciate your soonest & detailed comment...

Men tend to collect fat in the chest and abdomen.  When a major problem of contour is caused by this extra fat, Weight Loss Before Gynecomastia Surgery is almost always a better option.  As a Surgical Sculptor I prefer to use losing weight as the coarse tool and then plastic surgery for refinement. 

Some patients do not plan to lose weight.  Plastic Surgery without weight loss can offer some contour improvement in Compromise Gynecomastia Contouring for Overweight Men. However, overweight men still look overweight. 

When weight loss results in loose sagging chest skin, Male Mastopexy Chest Lift may be needed.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia Surgery
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 07:02:04 PM by DrBermant »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024