Author Topic: Question...  (Read 3522 times)

Offline greek1

Hello all,
THis is my first post, but have been visiting the website on an off for the past few years. I got diagnosed with gyne when i was 13 - now almost 21.
Moobs are  still there and although i have lost all my extra weight which i carried when i was younger the gyne is still visible.

I am currently hitting the gym a lot at the moment and am really determined to get into shape.

I will be booking a consultation with karidis soon and then hopefully go for the op early next year, my question is, can i still carry on going to the gym a couple of months after the surgery, or will i have to wait until complete recovery?

thanks

Offline fraustolike

• Posting Member
after 2 weeks u ll be able to easily do treadmill,running.
weights might be bit tough but by end of 1 month u ll be
fine.its just nice and slow.

Offline greek1

thanks for your reply.

Have you gone through with the surgery? if so how was it?

Offline fraustolike

• Posting Member
YES
I HAD SURGERY 4 WEEKS AGO.I HAVE POSTED REGULARLY ABOUT RECOVERY.
YOU CAN LOCATE ALL MY POSTS WITH PIC.
OVERALL SATISFIED
RECOVERY 1ST WEEK WAS BIT BORE BC I HAD STAY AT HOME GOT BACK
TO WORK AFTER 1 WEEK IN START FELT BIT UNCOMFORTABLE BUT AT END
OF 2ND WEEK THINGS WERE FINE.UR RECOVERY GOES ON UNTILL 6 MONTHS TO SEE FINAL RESULT.
ILL BE POSTING NEW PICS IN 1 WEEK AFTER HAVING POST OP CONSULTATION.

THANKS

Offline kingboob

I was back to activity very quickly,  before I even had my staples removed first time around in january........

But it depends how you heal up really, I haven't been able to go much lately as I had a few complications........ just take it easy and your body will tell you when it is ready to get back to normal, if it is too early it will hurt and you will be extremely fatigued after exercise!

Offline Hustler

• Bronze Member
Dont be so hasty, i am 10 months post op and still get pain and movement restriction!  Skin has still not stuck on left side, both sides lumpy and the right side depression has still not filled in.
I went with Mr Levick, which according to most people on here was a bad move.

I regret the op 100%, no question. Have had a nightmare for the past 10 months. Even the Op itself overran by over 3 hours cos Levick snagged a blood vessel and i had a big internal bleed.

i doubt i will ever go in a swimming pool again or even take my shirt off in public. still cant infront of my girlfriend.

Can i travel back 10 months and come to my senses?????

Offline kingboob

Dont be so hasty, i am 10 months post op and still get pain and movement restriction!  Skin has still not stuck on left side, both sides lumpy and the right side depression has still not filled in.

I regret the op 100%, no question. Have had a nightmare for the past 10 months. Even the Op itself overran by over 3 hours cos Levick snagged a blood vessel and i had a big internal bleed.

i doubt i will ever go in a swimming pool again or even take my shirt off in public. still cant infront of my girlfriend.

:o I feel bad for you, but I am with Levick too and my operations have been great.......... see my previous posts RE: how quickly I was back to activity.

I hope your chest heals up soon   :)

irish lad

everyones differnt but usually 3 to 4 weeks before u return .. ;)

Offline flyingwolf16

• Posting Member

Hustler i feel very bad for you!!! It seems that youve been having major issues regarding the whole process. i must admit i was put off going with Levick due to some of the reactions i have read. I went with Benito and if u ever decide to have any further surgery to correct it i strongly suggest him. I was reading a book on the top plastic surgeons in the world and there was a big article on Benito in there saying he has an awesome reputation worldwide for his wrk.
He is well known for work regarding muscular implants and contouring and maybe this could be an option for you in the future if things dnt sort themselves out. Its worth a thought i suppose.
Then again, im hoping to start a post grad medical degree next year and im hoping to go into this field of work, having suffered with it and not having many surgeons who expertise are in this area on your doorstep puts things into perspective. so gimme a few yrs and i'll do it for u lol.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024