Author Topic: back after 3 years  (Read 6433 times)

Offline klitchfield

• Posting Member
Well, it's been 3 years and I'm 80 lbs lighter. I feel pretty good. My nips are still huge but they shrunk from being big moobs. I take my shirt off a lot more and my chest is always flat when I'm outside. Otherwise, they're "puffy nips".

I have competitive rowing to thanks. It's a good sport if you want to stay in shape for life. Don't know if I'm going to have a surgery yet. I've gotten used to taking my shirt off more and nobody really says anything. I've started weights again and it's helped.

I made the room pretty hot (temp) so you'd see the gyno stick out. Also have 2 vids posted (not for you entertainment! :-P )
http://s524.photobucket.com/albums/cc329/klitchfields/

I'll be out for a week but I'll check back soon. Any comments appreciated :-)

~K

Offline oldspice

• Silver Member
awesome results man, congrats on the weightloss. didnt know gyne could improve so much after such weightloss. question: how did u get rid of the stretch marks, their pretty obvious in ur pre-weightloss pics, then considerably faded in the after ones. i have a few on my hips that are annoying, whats ur secret? (been trying bio oil lately, hopefully it works)

13genof

Wonderful job, you look great!  With surgery if that is your plan, your gynecomastia should be gone!

GREAT JOB!!!

Offline george1977

• Posting Member
That's an amazing reslut for not having any surgery. good on ya.

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
awesome results man, congrats on the weightloss. didnt know gyne could improve so much after such weightloss. question: how did u get rid of the stretch marks, their pretty obvious in ur pre-weightloss pics, then considerably faded in the after ones. i have a few on my hips that are annoying, whats ur secret? (been trying bio oil lately, hopefully it works)

Well stretch marks are easy to hide when you lose weight....here is a example of how it works.... take a rubber hand, one thats wide enough for you to write something on....then take a pen and color in about 5mm, now if you stretch that rubber hand the pen mark will expand and you can stretch it to be a inch or more...  Do you see the point?

When your skin is stretched because of underneath fat its spread out more, when you lose weight the skin shrinks and those stretched parts shrink as well causing them to look smaller and sometimes almost invisible.

Good job on the weight lose, the gyne has decreased for sure...
Lose 10 (kg) by August... Achieved
Lose 5 (kg) by Mid-September.....Achieved
Gain 20 (lb) in Muscle by December.......Achieved, Gained 24lb in Muscle
Gynecomastia Consultation October 17, 08......Complete

Surgery Completed January 8th, 2009 with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in NYC!

Offline oldspice

• Silver Member

Well stretch marks are easy to hide when you lose weight....here is a example of how it works.... take a rubber hand, one thats wide enough for you to write something on....then take a pen and color in about 5mm, now if you stretch that rubber hand the pen mark will expand and you can stretch it to be a inch or more...  Do you see the point?

When your skin is stretched because of underneath fat its spread out more, when you lose weight the skin shrinks and those stretched parts shrink as well causing them to look smaller and sometimes almost invisible.

ahh yess i understand. unfortunetly, i dont think that will apply to me because im not overweight. i have never been overly overweight, my weight has just flucuated a lot. im 6'0 187lbs atm. i guess for me, i need some type of cream, or laser surgery, as my stretch marks are obvious, the disgusting red ones. :) hopefully this bio-oil works.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 12:34:58 AM by Leafs »

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member

ahh yess i understand. unfortunetly, i dont think that will apply to me because im not overweight. i have never been overly overweight, my weight has just flucuated a lot. im 6'0 187lbs atm. i guess for me, i need some type of cream, or laser surgery, as my stretch marks are obvious, the disgusting red ones. :) hopefully this bio-oil works.

Sadly the only way to get rid of stretch marks is just like the only way to get rid of gyne, and its to go under the knife. What I recommend is buying coco butter and every other night or every night after a shower, heating it up a little bit in a pot (not too hot) and then slowly massaging it in all over your body. This will prevent stretch marks, but not really help make excising ones smaller. How long have you had those stretch marks, since after some time they tend to lose the red/blue color and they become the color of your skin but only slightly lighter so they are not as noticeable.

Make sure you also drink lots of water, since this prevents the skin from going dry, and taking in vitamin E is also important since that makes your skin stronger and healthier.

Offline oldspice

• Silver Member

Sadly the only way to get rid of stretch marks is just like the only way to get rid of gyne, and its to go under the knife. What I recommend is buying coco butter and every other night or every night after a shower, heating it up a little bit in a pot (not too hot) and then slowly massaging it in all over your body. This will prevent stretch marks, but not really help make excising ones smaller. How long have you had those stretch marks, since after some time they tend to lose the red/blue color and they become the color of your skin but only slightly lighter so they are not as noticeable.

Make sure you also drink lots of water, since this prevents the skin from going dry, and taking in vitamin E is also important since that makes your skin stronger and healthier.

well, the ones on my hips, i have had for about, 2-3 years now. started out as one, then two, now i have 3 on my left hip, and 5 on my right hip. the right hip ones are long as hell, about 2 inches, one being 3 inches. honestly, i am really getting my hopes up for this bio-oil, apparently its a breakthrough formula, with a breakthrough ingredient, plus the amount of positive reveiws on the net about it. but, how many products claim to have a breakthrough formula, and just fail miserably, i guess well see.

http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/skin-care/bio-oil/reviews/

^^^ i pretty much based my hopes,purchase of bio-oil on that. lol :)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Congrats on your weight loss dude... Looking good... ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline klitchfield

• Posting Member
hey I'm back. thanks for all the comments... to answer leafs question, i didn't really do anything. they just went away. i still have a lot of marks under those shorts on my upper thigh.

heading to a beach party tomorrow, should be fun.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
heading to a beach party tomorrow, should be fun.

Awesome...have a good time dude!

GB

Offline DenverGuy

• Bronze Member
Wow - inspirational results! Thanks for sharing the photos.
DenverGuy

Offline womanboob

• Bronze Member
  • Getting in shape, then surgery.
Wow great before-after pics!
 I bet you thought you had more gland than you did after your fat dissapeared :)
Lose 18 lbs FAT by October (12 so far)

Offline EJ1990

• Posting Member
stretch marks are the least of my worries...i would much rather lose the gyno

Offline Hope

• Silver Member
Oh my god!!

Firstly congratulation on the weight loss!! You look fantastic.

I have a body like yours (When you were overweight) now. My moobs lokked like yours.

I am now thinking of going to the doctor and saying to him to cancel all of the appointments for surgery. I am in the process of getting my gyne removed free from the nhs.

I am planning on creating a home gym.

I want to ask the OP how on earth did you lose all of that weight? Did you go on a diet?
*Gyne free thanks to Mr Levick on  April 9th 2009*

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024