Author Topic: Before and After  (Read 3197 times)

Offline TheLegendofEdele

• Posting Member
I tried posting here but it seems like my thing got deleted...If you wanna read the story behind my gyne surgery: http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=15379.0

As for the before and after pics:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29694990@N02/sets/72157606832959068/

I just want to let all you guys who have only just had the surgery know...it takes time...it takes a while for your body to heal from any surgery.  Just follow the doctor's post-op instructions and within a few weeks to months, you'll look and feel better.  And also hit up the gym once you are allowed; it makes a world of difference.

-Legend

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
that looks really good dude, congrats, the 6 month post ops are way better then the ones right after surgery...time does make a difference. who was your doc, and was gland as well as fat removed or?
Lose 10 (kg) by August... Achieved
Lose 5 (kg) by Mid-September.....Achieved
Gain 20 (lb) in Muscle by December.......Achieved, Gained 24lb in Muscle
Gynecomastia Consultation October 17, 08......Complete

Surgery Completed January 8th, 2009 with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in NYC!

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Great results.

Offline oldspice

• Silver Member
excellent results :)

Offline TheLegendofEdele

• Posting Member
Thanks everyone.  My doctor is Dr. Elliot Jacobs in New York City.  If anyone is from the New York area, I would look into him.  He's an expert in this type of surgery and he's created his own tools to perfect the way he does the surgery.  He uses a method where he scrapes out the tissue from the side of body, leaving only a small scar on the side near the ribs rather than the large scars that are often associated with this surgery; only if he cannot get all the tissue will he make the incision under the nipple.  In my case, there wasn't much fat, I think most of mine was actual glandular tissue, and luckily enough, he did not need to cut it out using an incision around the nipple.  The surgery and losing a lot of extra weight afterwards through exercise and diet have really made a huge difference. 

Offline theconz

• Posting Member
Hi! New to the forum. My breasts look very similar to your "before" photos. I am overweight, although have lost 30 pounds and am wanting to lose 25 more. I have one breast that is larger than the other and it looks and feels like fat deposits. Goes around under my arm like a band of fat.

I do have liver damage due to chronic hepatitis. I was very lucky and was able to get rid of that (1 out of 5 shot) and I know that liver disease is a cause of true breast enlargement. But I really think mine is mostly fat. No hard tissue under nipples or anything and it looks like fat hanging under my arms.

Did you have liposuction of actual surgery?

It looks GREAT btw. 

Offline TheLegendofEdele

• Posting Member
Honestly, I'm not exactly sure what to call the procedure.  My gyne was mostly breast tissue, and Dr. Eillot Jacobs uses a method where he goes in through the side of the chest and scrapes away the tissue and then sucks it out.  It's almost like a liposuction of tissue in the end, but I know that's not exactly what it is called.  However, from his results page on his website, I think that the results of this procedure are quite amazing.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024