Author Topic: 21 Male, Pretty sure i have gyne, been working out, Surgery?  (Read 2727 times)

Offline Suburban88

• Posting Member
Im 21, ive posted on here before and didnt get much feedback, ive been working out and trying to see what happens and im starting to get muscle definition back and losing weight etc, however, my "moobs" dont seem to be going anywhere, my nipples were inverted for the longest time and i got them pierced hoping it would help, it did, however, theyre uneven and puffy i think, im not sure what to do, any ideas? would surgery help to get rid of the gyne?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
It might help if there was something in the photo to give a reference for size.

The contouring of the breast is probably due to fat while the prominence of the nipples is indicative of glandular growth. This is a normal condition, as there is usually both fatty and glandular tissue in most cases.

Continued weight loss is great, but will probably not reduce the breast to your satisfaction. Increasing definition due to exercise may make the condition even more prominent.

I think you will ultimately be looking for surgery if the condition is making problems for you.

Grandpa Dan

Offline puffbiggie

• Posting Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024