Author Topic: Oh no not again!  (Read 1508 times)

Offline Crockett

Im new to this forum but after readfing a few posts i had to ask a question. About 15 yrs ago i had an operation for this Gyno and had tissue removed . I now have a swelling and the tenderness you get around the nips, if i catch it it hurts and am now getting to the point that it cant be my imagination.
I can feel tissue reforming under my chest and am thinking about going to the doctors again. Having so far put it off hoping it would reduce.
My questions are: does this go away? or is there any medication i can take to help?
Or am i staring a surgens knife in the face again after all this time? and if i am will they do it? Will i have to go private and if so is that thousands?
I am really concerned has anyone got any advise please? before i found this forum i have had nobody to ask.

Offline WXYZ

• Bronze Member
I would say go to see your GP, hopefully it would be the same GP you saw 15 years ago when you first had the problem. It's better to sort of these problems sooner rather than later. It's not supposed to come back but I think there's always a possibility of it coming back to a degree later in life, especially if alot of glandular tissue was left. I don't know if the NHS would do it, they don't always approve and I think it depends on your local PCT and the surgeon. But you should try your luck.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024