Author Topic: Do i suffer from Gyno?  (Read 3938 times)

Offline Heatmaker

• Posting Member
Do i suffer from Gyno? or do i just have big nipples? or is it excess skin? when it's cold my nipples stick out quite far.

I've lost over 80 lbs within 9 months, i now weigh 142lbs. They've gone smaller, but they are still very noticeable when i wear a t-shirt. They completely ruin my confidence :( Some times i think, what was the point of loosing so much weight? :( I still don't feel happy after my successful weight loss.

I'm 20 years old... is there any hope they will disappear soon? or is it too late?

Offline Heatmaker

• Posting Member

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
I think you do... but a little bit of excersise on the chest would realy help. the way yours looks, it looks if your pec was bigger it wouldnt be noticble

Offline what2do?

• Silver Member
looks like you have a bit of gland on the bottom part of your pecs.. congrats on the weight loss

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Congratulations on the weight loss.

I see some loose skin, but mostly down around your waist. It is too soon to estimate how much the skin will still shrink.

As to the nipples, I cannot answer objectively.

I note what looks like a dark pigmented scar on your left arm. If that is correct, it may influence your decision with respect to having surgery. If that is typical of how you form scars, you might think twice about having surgery as the darker scars might call attention to the area you are attempting to diminish.
Grandpa Dan

Offline JTFiveG

• Posting Member
Go for the surgery all the exercise in the world will not help.
Here are my pre and post op pics

http://s404.photobucket.com/albums/pp123/jtfiveg/

I just got this done and I'm really happy. I know what you mean about not being happy even though you spent so much time loosing the weight.
Check out my surgery Pre and Post Op pics

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=16185.0

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
I agree with Johnnybot and Paw_Paw.  It will take about 6 months for your chest wall skin to contract to the contour of your underlying tissue after loss of that much weight.  (more or less).  And the larger you can build your pecs, the better your chest will look and the more the muscle will push against the overlying skin.

Dr. Pope, M.D.
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Offline Heatmaker

• Posting Member
Thanks for the help everyone.

So is it best to do heavy  chest exercises for the next 6 months and see how that goes?

I just hope my excess skin shrinks down by then! :(

Offline anon643

• Posting Member
you can look good if you do chest excersizes and wait like 6-8 months, be patient dude, you don't look bad as is!

Offline Heatmaker

• Posting Member
Thanks for the advice.

Offline Personal1

• Bronze Member
Yeah dude, build some muscle on your chest and you'll be fine.

Congrats on the weight loss.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
glands behind there. Surgery seems to be the only option mate. I think so...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024