Author Topic: 2 gyno surgeries and still not hapi can you comment please  (Read 3802 times)

Offline unfortunate

i have had 2 gyno surgeris and and i am left with a smal flap of fat beneath my nippl ant it does sag down i am also not happy with my nipple sieza as i think they are too big aswell please can you comment if there is anything that can help me get rid of the flap of fat. Do you think if i started to lose fat it will gradually shrink and mould with the rest of the skin on my chest or should i see the plastic surgeon for one more time?

DrBermant

i have had 2 gyno surgeris and and i am left with a smal flap of fat beneath my nippl ant it does sag down i am also not happy with my nipple sieza as i think they are too big aswell please can you comment if there is anything that can help me get rid of the flap of fat. Do you think if i started to lose fat it will gradually shrink and mould with the rest of the skin on my chest or should i see the plastic surgeon for one more time?

When there is excess skin of the male chest, ignoring that component of the problem just does not look good.  Male chest ptosis or drooping with nipples well below the lower extent of the pectoral muscles is deforming. 

Standard Pictures for Male Mastopexy Chest Lift are a good way to show others the extent of the problem. 

Male Mastopexy Internal Lift is a short scar technique for some with this problem.  Others need more extensive skin reduction chest lift to address the drooping.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Male Mastopexy Chest Lift for Sagging Tissues

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
You don't say how long it's been since your first and second surgeries.  If it hasn't been very long, you may still have some shrinkage of skin occur over the next several months.  The diameter of your areolae is not likely to decrease, however.  You may benefit from a skin excision procedure.  Some of the pigmented areolar skin and some of the loose skin below the areolae could be excised, leaving you with only areolar scars.

Have you discussed this with your plastic surgeon?

Dr. Pope, M.D.
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Offline unfortunate

yes i have been to visit them but i am in the uk and visted my doctor first and he then sent me to a plastic sugeon and the plastic surgeon said that what i have now is the best i will ever get and that i am making a fuss over nothing this did really make me feel like shit considering that i feel the plastic surgeons did a crap job as me nippls are all pigmented and not in proportion and i now cant tke my top off in public because through my tops my upper chest makes me look normal but as soon as it comes off i got 2 flaps under my chest and it really is embarassing. It has been a year now since i had my last surgery

DrBermant

yes i have been to visit them but i am in the uk and visted my doctor first and he then sent me to a plastic sugeon and the plastic surgeon said that what i have now is the best i will ever get and that i am making a fuss over nothing this did really make me feel like shit considering that i feel the plastic surgeons did a crap job as me nippls are all pigmented and not in proportion and i now cant tke my top off in public because through my tops my upper chest makes me look normal but as soon as it comes off i got 2 flaps under my chest and it really is embarassing. It has been a year now since i had my last surgery

After Weight Loss, Plastic Surgery can help.  However, if the loose skin component is not addressed during the operation, it usually remains an issue after surgery. 

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Plastic Surgery

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
  I now cant tke my top off in public because through my tops my upper chest makes me look normal but as soon as it comes off i got 2 flaps under my chest and it really is embarassing. It has been a year now since i had my last surgery

The reason we do this surgery is so our patients can take their shirts off in public.  If it's been a year since your surgery, and you look the way your photo looks, and you can't take your shirt off in public ,you need revision surgery.  As I said in an earlier post, it looks like you would benefit from skin excision, including pigmented skin (areolar skin).

Dr. Pope, M.D.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024