Author Topic: ~  (Read 2095 times)

Offline puffynips420

~
~~~
« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 03:57:24 PM by puffynips420 »

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
I think you have to see an endo to get a prescription for anti-estrogen. Or maybe I'm wrong.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline flex1appeal

You're 15 years old and smoking dope. If you must smoke dope, you should wait until you're 22 or 23 - until your brain stops developing.  At your age, you are more than slightly damaging your brain cells every time you smoke a joint. It's much less harmful to persons more than 20 years old. You really will damage your life.

I think you should rethink that statement. If you honestly think it is less harmful as you get older to smoke weed or do any drugs for that matter you should think again. It is harmful equally to any individual regardless of age. Weed does not age discriminate. Neither does alcohol or narcotics.

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Ohh yeah. Smoke. After 21. Or at least 20. If not quit.

Offline puffynips420

I clearly stated that I will not stop, and yet you come in here, completely ignore my questions, and badger me about something I choose to do with my own life? I don't understand how that makes any sense...

Your friend is 55 years old? He does it every night? He started when I started, so he's been smoking for 40 years?

Well no shit he's a waiter and wheezes when he talks, he's obviously addicted to it. When did I say it was harmless? When you do it everyday, you don't give your body enough time to recover, giving the "burnt out" effect. You can't really argue with me, being that you don't and probably never have done it (you refer to it as dope for christ's sake). For every time that I smoke, how about you eat a McDonalds cheeseburger? I guarantee you'll "damage your life" pretty damn fast. Anything not done in moderation can be harmful, everyone knows that.

Anyway, answers to my questions would be greatly appreciated.

Offline flex1appeal

Hey Puffy, not sure if you were directing that at me from my comment but my comment was not directed at you. It was directed at manboobsbgone. I was simply replying to an ignorant statement made that telling someone to wait until after 21 to smoke weed would be any less dangerous than you smoking it now. As far as I am concerned, it's your life and you do what you want. It doesn't affect me you smoking weed. You feel me? And yes, I have smoked pot when I was younger. I never did it once a week like you but I did it enough in my youth. I am 36 now. I was a bodybuilder so always tried to take care of myself in everything I ate and ingested in my body so I eventually quit pot altogether. It never seemed to make me feel good anyhow. But that was just me. I don't judge you for smoking pot. I simply wanted to point out that it isn't any less dangerous or hazardous to your body doing it now as opposed to later. I know that got off subject so I apologize for not answering your question. So let me address them now:

Foods to stay away from if trying to lose weight would be anything high in carbohydrates not complex in nature. Primarily, simple sugars like candy, ice cream, soda, juices containing fructose and also stay away from white breads and white rice and anything that is very starchy. If you like rice go for brown rice and try wheat or rye bread. If you like potatoes try sweet potatoes rather than regular. Eat foods instead high in protein such as meats, fish, chicken, dairy products, etc....

As for anti-estrogens the doctor won't prescribe them unless he determines there is a reason to be on them.

regards,

Offline puffynips420

My post wasn't directed towards you flex.

And thanks for your input. :D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024