Author Topic: Do i have it..? :/  (Read 2196 times)

Offline DCS

Hey guys... I'm worried I have gyneco... I've been looking through some pictures and am needing some expert advice on if i do or don't

there doesn't SEEM to be hard tissue behind the nipples, but I'm not sure. My nipples are also not hurting or oversensitive

I'm 19 years old, 200 pounds and have been overweight for a long long time. I'm about to hit a hard diet to get rid of this weight once and for all (I'm tired of being tired!) But I'm curious to know if these bazookas will go away.

I'm in college so I don't really have the time/money to have surgery...

This seems like an awkward thing to say here... but I think it's important... I've been masturbating for years several times a day, which I know affects estrogen level. Is there anything I can do to re-balance my hormones naturally?

Thanks for all the help... you have no idea how much I appreciate it...

Offline DCS

sorry for the bump... i had a rather random question

when looking for glandular tissue... how can you feel the difference between glandular tissue and regular fat? I know glandular tissue is a bit more resistant to pressure... but really it doesn't really feel any more different than the other parts

can someone guide me in the right direction on what it is exactly I should be looking for?

thanks

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Ummmm...  I don't know if you're serious about the masturbation thing.  But I doubt it's a factor.  You might go blind though.

;D ;D ;D

No that there is funny! ;)

I agree with gynoreallysucks, masturbating several times a day most likely will not be the root cause of your G dude. Think about it... if 'ejaculating' caused G, then 99.9% of the male population would have some form of breasts... ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline MSJ108

Ummmm...  I don't know if you're serious about the masturbation thing.  But I doubt it's a factor.  You might go blind though.

As for the gyno...  Those pictures don't really make it clear to me that you have gyno, or that your chest is disproportionately affected by any extra weight you're carrying.  You may want to wait until you've achieved the weight loss.  Then you'll have a good handle on whether any chest mass is independent of extra weight.  Sounds like it could be pseudo from what you're saying.

I agree.

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
I don't see nothing. Maybe different camera angles would help.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024