Author Topic: Harley Medical??  (Read 2515 times)

Offline Hope

• Silver Member
Nhs is wasting my time so I want to go private with this surgery.

Has anyone been to Harley Medical for their surgery?

They offer a free consultation. How much does the surgery cost?

I wanted to do my surgery with Levick but I only have £2000 (I am a student), I plan to loan the rest and then work my ass off to pay back the debt
*Gyne free thanks to Mr Levick on  April 9th 2009*

Offline Jock

• Silver Member
I think most of Gyne surgeons are in the region of £4k in the UK.

I know how you feel about the NHS.
Took the plunge and had consultation with Dr. Karidis 7th January 2009.
Surgery 26th February 2009.
Just wish I'd been able to do this years ago.

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17004.0

Offline kingboob

I would just ask them if the free consult is actually with a surgeon or with a nurse? - because there is way to much mention of 'Nurse Counsellors' on the website....... and to be honest if you have read these forums regularly then I doubt a 'Nurse Counsellor'  can tell you anything you don't already know.

If the free consult is actually with an experienced consultant surgeon...... then go for it!

Offline Hope

• Silver Member
The free consultation will probably be a waste of time. Plus I think Levick has alot of experience. I read somewhere that he was once a gyne sufferer, so I am sure he can relate...

Offline outertrial

HM doesnt have the best reports. Your consultation will probably be from a sales person too.

Offline PaulSW

• Silver Member
Hi

I went to the Harley group (in leeds) for a consultation. It was with a nurse she told me I had gynae and would need to speak to the surgeon about the procedure i.e. woul i need gland removal. She showed me photos and was helpful and in fact wasn't very pushey at all. She recomended a surgeon at a hospital local to me but when I looked him up he didn't seem to have alot of experience in this type of surgery so I went with someone else.

Price wise they were middle the road a just over £4k all in including all after care but not revisions.
Surgery DEC 07 Dr Benito
Revision March 09 Dr Benito
Injection for scar tissue March 2011 Dr Levick

Pictures - http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=12440.0

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024