Author Topic: gyno or fat  (Read 2518 times)

Offline mattyboy

Hi people, my nipples have always been quite puffy from what i remember, but i weight train and as my chest got bigger it seemed to sag more, there is no hard gyno lump its soft, the bottom of my chest is quite fatty with a bit of fat going under my arm by my lat. i went to my doctor but she said it wasnt gyno i was just fat but im not convinced, what do you guys think?

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Def. looks like gyne. I mean, you don't seem to be overweight or anything.

Offline mattyboy

no im not really over weight body fat is about 20, so it this a soft glad then? and does it just develop from when your younger? thanks

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
no im not really over weight body fat is about 20, so it this a soft glad then? and does it just develop from when your younger? thanks

It's hard to tell just by looking at a photo. Dr.Berm has a great site, where you can read about different types of gland, etc.

Offline mattyboy

i forgot to add then when my nipples are hard they look fine and normal

DrBermant

Hi people, my nipples have always been quite puffy from what i remember, but i weight train and as my chest got bigger it seemed to sag more, there is no hard gyno lump its soft, the bottom of my chest is quite fatty with a bit of fat going under my arm by my lat. i went to my doctor but she said it wasnt gyno i was just fat but im not convinced, what do you guys think?

Any male mammal typically has some gland in his breast.  It is a function of the definition of being a mammal.  For almost all, the amount of gland is very small.  Gynecomastia comes in different degrees: from a tiny puffy nipple to a massive breasts. It does not take much to interfere with the cut look of a bodybuilder or athlete.

Gynecomastia Examination by feeling alone can be misleading. Fat tends to be soft, gland tends to be firm.  Fingers of gland often dissect between fingers of fat.  Look at this Gynecomastia Anatomy drawing and move your mouse over the arrows.  However, gland can be soft and fat firm confusing the picture.  Gland tends to be located under the nipple and pinching pressure can sometimes tether to the nipple pulling it in.

Although I target gland first with my Dynamic Technique, shreds of gland remain behind with any surgical method.

Gynecomastia comes in many different forms.  Check out my Gynecomastia Gallery where you can view before and after pictures of gynecomastia and the changes with surgery. This is in a new slide show format.  You can slow down, speed up, and activate a navigation panel. Each image links to pages of further details about that patient, his problem, and his surgery. 

Take your time to view the various degrees of male breast enlargement. There are additional Gynecomastia Gallery Links on that page.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture
[/quote]

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024