Author Topic: Is this gyne?  (Read 2070 times)

Offline gynecowhy

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Offline what2do?

• Silver Member
hi there, yes it looks like you have gyne, maybe some gland with diffuse fat .. what's your height and weight? if you're overweight, then maybe losing weight and getting your BF % down might help a bit..

Offline gynecowhy

I'm about 6'1" and 200lbs.

How do you tell if there is gland? Thanks.

Offline dondante

• Gold Member
Looks like gyne to me. Here's a thread that talks about what "gland" is: http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=16447.0

Offline gynecowhy

thanks dondante.

i noticed you are post-op.

are you happy with your results?  would you recommend your surgeon?  i'm also in ontario.  ever wish you went with dr. fielding?

Offline dondante

• Gold Member
thanks dondante.

i noticed you are post-op.

are you happy with your results?  would you recommend your surgeon?  i'm also in ontario.  ever wish you went with dr. fielding?

I'm still recovering and still have scar tissue and swelling, but I'm pretty confident that I will be very happy with my results. I feel 100% comfortable to go shirtless now, and everyday I can see that I'm getting closer to the point where I can wear the types of shirts my gyne prevented me from wearing. Since I'm not there yet, I'm reserving final judgement - cuz I would be very disappointed if if I still had to wear gyne concealing clothing after everything I've gone through.

I chose Dr. Lista over Dr. Fielding for 3 main reasons. First, I didn't want incisions and possible permanent scars on my nipples. Second, I wanted to have my surgery as fast as possible. Third, I didn't want drains.

Those 3 main reasons justified, for me, the much higher $ price I paid to go with Lista.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024