Author Topic: not sure what to think..  (Read 1650 times)

Offline chris87

• Posting Member
ok so recently i posted on here asking for advice and such i do still want my surgery done but im not sure what to think when i look at myself and others i do see my gyne is no where near as bad as some others but it is still a bother to me the whole puffy nipples and such is a real bother to me i just dont want to go to karidis and him tell me i have the wrong thing really id just like someone to reassure me that im not being daft and that if i do go for a consultation with Karidis whether i have a bad case of gyne or a small case i can still have it fixed? sorry im having a huge panic attack about this now  :-\ :'(

Offline enuff

• Bronze Member
Man, that is the longest sentence ever!   ;)

Mate, your problem is bothering YOU - so big or small you need to get it sorted. No surgeon is going to laugh at you - they'll just be honest and if they are in a position to fix your problem then they will. Remember there is no standard case of gyne - we come in all shapes and sizes. The one thing that is common between us all is the effect it has on our quality of life.

Pick up the phone. Book a consultation - feel a whole lot better  ;D

Good luck
Dr K got rid of my gyne Jan 2009. Thank f@ck for that!
Words & pics: http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=16639.0

Offline jameswr

• Posting Member
Enuff I can't agree more! I'm new to the site and booked my surgery yesterday! The most difficult thing for me was actually making a consultation for an appointment, once you've done that you'll feel a lot better already!

Let us know how you get on!

Offline george92

• Posting Member
Like enuff says, it doesn't matter if the gyno is severe or not, if its affecting you and your happiness, then a consultation can't hurt.

Offline chancer76

• Posting Member
why dont you see your GP first?

its free! wont do any harm they should be able to test you for gyne
8 days to go! 16/05/2009 Dr. Karidis = Cant wait!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024