Author Topic: what to expect??  (Read 1919 times)

Offline Toneloc3

• Posting Member
what up??

yea ive probably had gyno for about 4 years. noticed it after i stopped taking an anabolic methyl-test 1. DUMB!!! so now ive gotta live with this condition as they call it. and im sick of livin with this, dont even want to take my shirt off, only time i feel a little comfortable are if my nipples are hard..lol. that dont happen much in south bay cali,  so i want to get the surgery. dont know if i can afford it. i just want to get a ball park price from someone whos had it done. and how long did the procedure last, what about the healing time?? from looking at other pics i guess i would be considered a little more than a mild case.
anyone with some info would be of great help.

thanx

Offline mrpower33

• Silver Member
You can read about my experience in the "Surgery Experiences" folder, I just had surgery with Dr. Bermant exactly one week ago.  He is in Virginia and I also live in socal, so it was quite a trip.  The cost of the surgery was about $6500, but if you add in hotel, car rental and flight, that's probably an additional $1000.  I know that's a lot of money, but you need to consider the experience of the surgeon.  I mean, if someone messes up, you're going to pissed you didn't just spend the extra money, you can always make more money.  I haven't had a chance to take off the gauze yet and see my nipples, so I can't make a final determination on how my surgery went.  But the process itself went very well considering I had to travel cross-country.

Offline Toneloc3

• Posting Member
fa sho...thanks bro

-t

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024