Author Topic: MORE 5 Weeks post op PICS  (Read 10510 times)

Banobo

Hi guys, these photo's are from about a week pre op to 5 weeks post op. Things are really starting to settle down now and i'm pleased with the results. Have a good look and i'd be grateful for your opinions thanks!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 04:36:59 AM by Banobo »

Offline mrpower33

• Silver Member
Wow, those are fantastic results for just 8 days.  I am also exactly 8 days post-op.  How are you feeling right now in terms of soreness and swelling?  What about range of movement? Thanks. 

Banobo

Yeah i'm really pleased with how things are turning out. I'm pretty sore, mainly my nipples and sometimes when i'm pulling a top over my head it can be awkward. I keep getting the feeling as if my skin is sliding up if i'm stretching to get the top over my head, hope that makes sense. Whatabout you? how are you feeling after a week? How's things looking?

Banobo

Thanks gpyy, still a bit sore though. Anyone know when i should start massaging?

Banobo

I bet you can't wait now. I was like that, couldn't come quick enough. I've heard that the nipples shink in overall diameter once the gland and lipo is done. Do you mean the length? like the pointiness?

Banobo

Ah i see, i wasn't sure if you meant the diameter of the areola. Best of luck when the time comes, i'm sure i'll see you on here before hand though and remember it's a breeze, the hardest bit is waiting for the days to pass till you can say bye byes to the moobs. If your in need of any advice in the future just give me a shout..

Do you know what $5500 is in uk £

Offline yehkay

• Posting Member
Incredible, i hope mine come out like this. Just excision?

Banobo

Hiya, no i had a little bit of lipo aswell. I think it was mostly gland though. Things have changed since then slightly, as most people that have had the procedure done end up with swelling. Seems to come and go plus some scar tissue under the skin but overall i'm delighted. When are you going for surgery?

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
i finally feel like im a man

Banobo

Thanks guys, gpyy that seems to be the ballpark price for over in the uk aswell. You'll be counting down the days till it's booked then over with man, i hope it all goes great for you. I'm sure it will and good luck for when it comes.
  When i took those pictures i couldn't quite believe how good things were looking myself, things are shaping up well but i'm going through the scar tissue and swelling days at the moment. As i've been told it's really just a waiting game, taking it easy and being patient which i'm not too good at if i'm honest.

Here's a photo i took this thursday when the swelling was freaking me out a bit, it's settled down again but you might see how my nipples look a little bit puffy compared to the week before. Been rubbing bio oil on my chest which seems to help a little but it might just be a mental thing. Anyway i hope this info helps others if and when their going through the different stages of post op.

Offline yehkay

• Posting Member
It still looks great champ. I got my surgery around June / July. I'm a bit worried but as i don't know how it will turn out. Its mainly excision maybe a tiny bit of lipo but yeh i need this all cleared up for bodybuilding comps (natural, so no i didnt get my gyne from roids). Anyways keep us updated.
Good Luck.

Banobo

Thanks once again mate, it's always reasuring to hear good reports. I think so long as you feel confident about your surgeon and he has a good rep you'll be alright. You say your into your lifting awell so i presume your pretty trim which i think helps the surgery situation.
  I do also think once you have the op that some of the side effect of having gyne for so long is you still somehow think it's there (like somewhow it might come back or wasn't done quite right) this takes time an i never thought for one second i'd be like that.

Listen yehkay i'm no body builder but i do train hard to keep really cut and toned. Maybe get some tips of you sometime as i wanna bulk up to some extent without gaining fat. I toned up over the years and i cut my body fat to 7.5% and 9st 9 to go for surgery but i really have to bulk up now, with not training for a few weeks i look unhealthily skinny.

Any info i'd be grateful man, cheers!

Banobo

Right here's some photo's i've just taken for progress. My right nipple seems a little bit funky at the moment, there's ripples in the areola that have been like that since surgery. It only shows when i tense though.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 09:04:19 AM by Banobo »

Offline yehkay

• Posting Member
Yeh looks really flat man. I can see those little ripples your talking about. Im sure it will go away but either way its still flat. Keep us updated on the pics. When can you start working out again?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024