Author Topic: Do i have gyne ?? plz help  (Read 4873 times)

Offline jacob121

hey guyz .. im 22 years old... I am confused.. can u please tell me if i have gynecomastia  :( ???... if yes how do u rate it . Thank you..appericiate it...

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Dude... I see no G there my man.

Some G guys would kill to have a chest like yours...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
hi
agree with grandpa, no gyne what so ever, i rate it 0 in a scale from 1-10

bye Henrik
i finally feel like im a man

Offline dondante

• Gold Member
Seriously dude, move on with your life and forget about this site. You have nothing to worry about.

Offline rdy4chng

• Posting Member
agreed, you're one of the few i've seen asking that I would say does not have it.  what you are feeling or seeing is prob some fat, and even if you had some tissue in there,  your shape is good.  so i think with some working out of the chest you would have a nice contour

Offline jacob121

thanx a lot guyz... i feel a lot better now.. i guess i just need to start running to get rid of that fat.
thanks  peace..

Jacob

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
hi man
if u compere your pics with others on this site u can see that u have a perfect chest

Bye wolfman

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I agree with what has been said above. No worries mate !

Offline jacob121

any other opinion .. ???

Offline Jake

• Silver Member
  • My body is my temple.
Don't worry about other opinions, you look great.  I don't even think you need to lose much weight.

You are 100 percent, absolute, no doubt in mind NORMAL.

Giantfan, if you think he has gynecomastia because you think your chest looks like his, you probably don't have anything worth worrying about either.  In essence, if you think he has gynecomastia, then you are really mistaken as to what gynecomastia really is.

No worries.
Had gynecomastia since age 12.
Surgery performed on July 18, 2008 by
Dr. Jeffrey Wagner in Indianapolis, IN.
(Excision and Liposuction)

"The heart moves on while the mind remembers."

Offline mrpower33

• Silver Member
You are crazy.  If you think there is something wrong with your chest then hit the gym and start a weight lifting routine.  Build up some lean muscle and drop your body fat down to the single digits and I promise you you will be pretty happy with your body.  In any case, hopefully it will take your mind off of it and help you channel some of your obsessive thoughts into something productive. 

Offline tomtom5418

• Posting Member
doesn't every man has SOME tissue ???...gynecomastia, meaning woman breast, is the enlarged tissue

Offline tomtom5418

• Posting Member
I can see them clearly.  He has gyno.  Not a bad case, but having gyno doesn't mean you must hav womanly breasts.

Watch, if this guy gains some weight, they will look much more prominent. He has the advantage of being in relatively good shape right now.

and actually....if he really did have gyno...losing weight would make them more prominent, wouldn't it ? :-\

Offline thetodd

I mean if he has gyne, its a very very small case! I mean he doesnt even have puffy nipples

What youve got to remember is having surgery isnt going to make you look like a calvin klein model, it just will give you a flat chest (and it will cost a lot of money/take up a lot of time). Youve got a good chest mate id just say thats an extremley small amount of fat and you could just build pec muscles down the gym. Youd get far better results going down the gym and doing a proper all over routine

and in a few months youd look buff, rather than being the same shape. $7k out of pocket and just having a pigeon chest

I know people are going to say "weight loss/muscle growth doesnt get rid of gyne" which i agree with. but for an EXTREMLEY minor case if ANY. Then its definatley worth hitting the gym. And infact there isnt even any reason to warrant going to the gym because there is nothing visually wrong with his current build.

Good luck anyway, theres nothing wrong with you
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 10:06:30 AM by thetodd »
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline thetodd

But i will say this

titmouse just because you have a considerable case of gyne, and are prepared to live with it! Doesnt mean that a lot of people on here have BDD. In the UK  "Man Boobs" is the latest insult to throw at people. Its in the papers and people like simon cowell/chris moyles often appear in the big tabloids having the piss took out of them for their moobs. Which has a knock on effect to lads like me who say 5 years ago nothing was even said to now where i would get random people on a night out poking my chest. I dont have BDD at all but i didnt want to live my life constantley covering myself up and wearing specific colours and clothes to hide the gyne

Times change unfortuantley! Its not a sign that lads are paranoid and need to go and see a shrink!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024