Author Topic: Surgery next week... Dont know.  (Read 3815 times)

Offline Hope

• Silver Member
My mind is playing tricks on me and it is getting frustrating. I was standing in the mirror today looking at my chest and saying to myself ''No you dont have gyne and excercise is the solution instead of spending £4000.'' I keep saying that it is just fat and that weight loss would solve this problem.

I was contemplating cancellling the appointment. I think I am just really nervous and I am in a bad phsychological state right now.

So I thought I would post what my chest looks like and see what comments I get. Yeah I need to lose weight and am currently 6''4 and 115KG.

http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l463/gyne_1/IMG_0222.jpg

http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l463/gyne_1/IMG_0226.jpg

^I am tensing in that one.

*Gyne free thanks to Mr Levick on  April 9th 2009*

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
hi
u need the surgery my friend, u cant get rid of those breasts just by exercise

Good luck on your surgery and dont forget to tell us how it goes

By Wolfman
i finally feel like im a man

Offline badcase

• Posting Member
Finale a case that is very similar to mine. My PS said mine would be handled with excision of gland, lipo of under arm area and a minor lift. What did your PS say he would do? I wouldn't expect it to go away with weight loss although will they get somewhat smaller. But will most likely sag some like mine did. Question your PS about all possibility's and your expectations of outcome.

Offline Hope

• Silver Member
Yeah wolfman now I am saying that surgery is my only option however the 'Dont do surgery' demons will probably be with me tommorow. I just keep changing my mind

badcase I am having surgery with Levick next week and he just said that he will take out gland and do lipo, but never said anything about lifting or excess skin.

Only time will tell now...

Offline dondante

• Gold Member
You will be happy when the surgery is over and a few months have gone by and your body begins to recover and you will realize there was no way that gland would have disappeared if it hadn't been excised from your body.

Offline gottadog

• Posting Member
  • capital P
hi hope,

i'm having surgery tuesday. i figure i'd just say i understand how you are feeling. i'm a combination excited and so very F*cking scared.

but my philosophy is this. no matter what you choose. you might find a regret with one choice. a constant thought in your head, that other side. so with that i say go for it. you wont regret progress. you know what you have now. and if you search the pics, you'll see no matter the outcome you'll much happier.

good luck with your choice.

i'll be posting pics when i can after surgery. and progress pics as well.

Offline PSC0002

• Bronze Member
Just do it.  You won't have any second thoughts when you wake up and look down - trust me.

Offline Hope

• Silver Member
Thanks for you help guys I totally appreciate them.

My surgery is tommorow and I am very nervous and scarred.

I hope everything goes smoothly and well. Nothing ever goes to plan with me so that why I never said that :s

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
hi
u need the surgery my friend, u cant get rid of those breasts just by exercise

Good luck on your surgery and dont forget to tell us how it goes

By Wolfman

I agree with what stated above

Offline emilio1980

i see all these dudes on here complainin about small ones and i dont get it. finally i seen a pick with some boobs as big as mine! good luck with your surgery! i hope it makes you feel alot better about your self. let us know how it went and if your satisfied with what you paid for.

GynO_DuDe

i see all these dudes on here complainin about small ones and i dont get it. finally i seen a pick with some boobs as big as mine! good luck with your surgery! i hope it makes you feel alot better about your self. let us know how it went and if your satisfied with what you paid for.

The case doesnt have to be big ... if it bothers you, it bothers you, simple as.

Finale a case that is very similar to mine. My PS said mine would be handled with excision of gland, lipo of under arm area and a minor lift. What did your PS say he would do? I wouldn't expect it to go away with weight loss although will they get somewhat smaller. But will most likely sag some like mine did. Question your PS about all possibility's and your expectations of outcome.

My surgeon originally said that, but on the operating day asked if I wanted to take a long shot and promised me a revision op if I didnt like the final results after year and a half of healing ... so now im going back for round 2 as he's confirmed more can be taken out now that I shredded some weight.

EDIT: If your young, natural elasticity is on your side ... so instead of having a big dirty scar along your chest, dont bother getting the lift and give time a go at pulling your chest up. A minor bit of saggyness is OK, your going to have excess skin elsewhere aswell if you lose weight ... so whats the point of having a chest thats been lifted with a scar along your whole chest & a big stomach? makes no sense to me. The surgerys done according to your body shape ...
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 11:59:48 PM by GynO_DuDe »

Offline badcase

• Posting Member
Lifts come in various types there is a aereola lift where where the incision is blended in at the top of aereola. Thus reducing the size of the scar. I believe it called a superior aereola lift. You may not need a lift your skin looks pretty tight. Good luck anyway!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024