Author Topic: 13 days POST-OP pictures (still can't take shirt off)  (Read 2849 times)

Offline ildiavolo

Hi guys, I am uploading pictures of my chest 13 days after the operation, I dont have before pix (They were the size of a peach). please tell me what you think, does it look normal to you?   
http://s706.photobucket.com/albums/ww66/ildiavolo_2009/

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Who did you get the surgery done with?
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline nkmacferson

in comparison to the size of a peach i'd say this looks pretty damn good.

what exactly did this surgery consist of?

Offline ildiavolo

It was done at Mayo Clinic, liposuctioning fat and most of the gland through small incision.

Offline ildiavolo

I'd appreciate it to see what people here think about the results. and I'd a question for the doctors here, what would the negatives be if I can manage NOT to wear the vest after 2 weeks? does not wearing the vest for 24/7 for 4 weeks will cause to reproduce the gyno? Thanx all

Offline dondante

• Gold Member
I'm not a doctor, but I can tell you that you wear the vest to minimize internal scarring. Removing it after only 2 weeks may be way too early. Also, you're only two weeks post-op - give your body time to recover. Looking at the way you are looking so far, you should be very happy with your results. Try to be patient.

Offline boomboom

• Posting Member
I think you are looking alright mate, hang in there and don't worry!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024