Author Topic: My Gyno My Pics LOOK!! UPDATED (page 3)  (Read 22847 times)

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
Sorry for the attention grabbing title, but i wanted to get as many peoples opinions and help as possible. My case of gyno is a bit different.

Im a male aged 24. I developed gynocomastia in febuary this year after taking hairloss medications that block DHT. I only took these for two weeks. I then took Nolvadex for one month after to try to reduce the gyno with no result. I have since just been dieting to try to reduce them, again without success. BTW i workout 5 times a week and have done for two years.

I got paranoid about my chest after about 1 week but thought it was paranioa, i then at 2 weeks had a girl come up to me and say i had man boobs. I have since had this happen on a few occasions and now wear baggy tops.

My chest seems heavier now than it did. And the side view probably looks worse.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2005, 06:29:10 AM by stonecold »

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Dude, you need to learn to resize the pics before you post them.

But, I don't think you have anything to worry about at all. You are in great shape and your pecs looks muscular. Your nipples are not puffy and it looks just fine.

I have no idea what you are paranoid about. I'd love to have a physique like that again!

Cya!

Offline anonymous-one

• Posting Member
No need to worry man you look fine. let it go.

Offline help_me87

• Silver Member
  • boobs=gone. nipples=puffy. NO!!!
if you think you have a problem, you may need mental help.. there is nothing there.
Surgery Complete!
April 14, 2005

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
If you truly do have a problem, it's psychological.

I second that motion!

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline T-Cups

• Bronze Member
Even if you DO clinically have gynecomastia, I think the stress/injury/risk of surgery is just not worth it in your case, especially since I can't even tell.

You look like you're doing well!

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
whoever that girl was that said you had boobs was probably joking around. Heed the wise words of Sir Paul McCartney: LET IT BE
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline ensiferum

• Posting Member
All I can think of is... "*cough*, hey look at me!! I'm an attention whore!"

sheesh, man. You know most members of this board would probaly kill to have those flat pecs of yours.
Surgery on 11th of May. *gulp*

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Dude, you have f*cking pecs, and a great body.

If I was blatino, I'd be reaching for the tissues right now.

Seriously, you do not have gyne at all.
etc.

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
thanks for the replys, im sorry if anybody thinks its a hey look at me post. If it was why would i search out a gyno board to do it. Ive been registered for a number of months now, and do have genuine concerns. Picture 3 just doesnt look right to me. They arent flat their, whats wrong in that  pic then? Also when wearing shirts they appear worse. btw the drugs io took were naturals that mimick propecia.  
« Last Edit: June 04, 2005, 07:29:58 AM by stonecold »

Offline chronicjohn

• Posting Member
  • I had surgery on 6/30/05
I suppose if you looked really really close, your chest looks slighty asymmetrical in the first pic. However, that might be bad lighting or you might be flexing one side slightly. To be honest, you don't have any kind of problem. If I had your chest I would be walking around shirtless even in the winter. If a girl said you had 'man-boobs' it is just because she is an idiot. Lots of people say that bodybuilders have 'man-boobs' because they don't like the fact that they can't get off their fat ass and work out too. You have chest muscle, which is normal for someone working out and looks completely different than gyne.

Offline Spleen

You almost couldn't be in better shape.  Absolutely no gyno.  

Alex18

WTF?  You look totally normal to me...

Offline ss14

• Posting Member
Quite frankly, F*CK YOU!!! I don't know where you get off posting an absolutely perfect chest on a gynecomastia website, but I don't think it's cute or funny.  Go hang out at the beach with your fellow perfect-chested brethren, and quit bothering us.  Thank you.

Offline Kevin

• Bronze Member
  • Having lipo is like going to the dentist its done
Dude you have no gyno whatsoever. In your pic no. 3 you are somewhat on a hunching position so you make those muscles portrude.  If you want it fixed you'll have to excise the muscles out which is absolutely ridiculus.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2005, 05:31:03 PM by kkl »
Surgery with Dr. Lasa - Ph 5/21/2005 (Liposuction only) My Pictures

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024