Author Topic: lazer lipo  (Read 1784 times)

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
hi im wandaring if anyone has had this new lazer lipo and does it work, i dont have any hard gland so im not sure wether mine is just fat. anyway how do u know what type of gynocmastia u have just by looking or feelin find it confusing ? they advertise it very well but just want more info thanks and wandaring why no one seems to be doin it on this site thanks

Offline as400

• Silver Member
The general consensus is that its no substitute for more conventional forms of surgery.

Do a search on laser or smart there are loads of threads.

Its worth you going for an examination with a qualified surgeon so he can tell you exactly what your situation is and what options are open to you.

Before you criticise a man walk a mile in his shoes, after that who cares? your a mile away and have his shoes.

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
thanks for the reply! im thinking of booking with kardis, but still trying to get funds together to do it. ive got money for the consoltation but wandaring if it makes a diffference having a consoltation now and then having the operation six months later or even a year later. what do u think? im waiting on some money

Offline as400

• Silver Member
Dr. Karidis charges £75 which actually goes to a local hospice charity.

He is a friendly and professional chap and there is no pressure to book surgery but he will examine you and let you know your situation, he can also show you a range of before and after photos of people he has operated on who had a similar level of gynecomstia as yourself.

You can also ask him about laser though this isnt something he works with as far as I know.

If your an adult then your condition is probably quite stable so an examination now or in 6 months time probably will not result in a different prognosis.

I personally can recommend Dr. Karidis as he operated on me and I'm delighted with the results, many others on here concur regarding their results.

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
thanks for the reply. that is good! the 75 is for charity, i have heard so much on here about him and he seems the right person to choose even tho i live quite far. i went to see a local surgeon but just didn feel like he wanted to do the operation. what was more funny is while is spoke to him he seemed to put me off. and on the way out he said -well its a lot of money! it would pay for a nice holiday! lol. then i was thinkin duh thats why im here cause i dont feel comfortable beein shirtless on holiday.anyway hopin my money comes along soon to get rid of this

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024