Author Topic: 17 year old - Is it Gyne? (PICS POSTED)  (Read 3813 times)

Offline ghostman666

I'm 17 and 12 stone. I've had this for a good few years, but I first thought they were cysts. I went to get them checked out and results were clear, they weren't cysts. The only problem is, I don't know what they are and, I think it's gynecomastia.

I can't wear t-shirts without feeling body conscious or paranoid that others are looking at me, and the last time I was topless was when I went swimming with a few friends a few weeks ago. It certainly helped my self-esteem since nobody said anything, but I'm still annoyed by it.

I've always been in need of dropping a few pounds, maybe it's chest fat? I doubt it..

What do you rate it from 1 to 10? Would chest exercises help?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 07:49:28 PM by ghostman666 »

Offline Jake

• Silver Member
  • My body is my temple.
You're being paranoid.  You're friends didn't say anything because there is nothing on your body for them to talk about.  You've got some creases on your tummy from skin folding, so I'm guessing you could lose a few pounds.

Your chest looks proportionate to your stomach.  I don't think there's anything going on here worth investigating.

Don't worry so much bud!  Keep havin' fun with your friends!   ;)

P.S. - Your body looks a lot like mine when I get in my comfort zone.  To drop that weight just start drinking a lot of water every day and eat smaller portions frequently.  You're already somewhat active so the weight should come off sooner or later.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 09:48:31 PM by Jake »
Had gynecomastia since age 12.
Surgery performed on July 18, 2008 by
Dr. Jeffrey Wagner in Indianapolis, IN.
(Excision and Liposuction)

"The heart moves on while the mind remembers."

Offline ghostman666

Well, I think you look normal.  You have a little bit of gland, but everyone does.

I mean, you could get surgery and get it removed, but I don't know if it is worth it in your case.  However if it really does bother you, then of course it is worth it.

Your nipples look erect in those pictures.  Are they?  How do your nipples look when not erect, because usually that's when you can really see the gyno.

My nipples weren't erect in those pictures, although they look it. They're a strange bunch!!

You're being paranoid.  You're friends didn't say anything because there is nothing on your body for them to talk about.  You've got some creases on your tummy from skin folding, so I'm guessing you could lose a few pounds.

Your chest looks proportionate to your stomach.  I don't think there's anything going on here worth investigating.

Don't worry so much bud!  Keep havin' fun with your friends!   ;)

P.S. - Your body looks a lot like mine when I get in my comfort zone.  To drop that weight just start drinking a lot of water every day and eat smaller portions frequently.  You're already somewhat active so the weight should come off sooner or later.

Heh, thanks man. I'm probably being paranoid but that's what you get when you keep it to yourself for so long! I'm trying to lose the weight, it's probably from that then.

Thanks guys, i'm feeling alot better :D :D

Offline ghostman666

Thanks buddy. It's nice to get some reassurance  :)

GynO_DuDe

Your normal ... seriously.

Offline cecly

• Silver Member

Offline Jguerrero222

• Posting Member
you have a shitload of chest to build...your so damn skinny and you have no form, your a blank canvas...get on that creatine and protein and get pumpin

Offline gofast_er

• Posting Member
I don't want to make light of your situation if you feel bad. But if you do feel bad have a look at my pics (did I just throw away 3500$ post) That will possibly make you feel much better about yourself. And those pics are AFTER surgery.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024