Author Topic: lipo for tissue removal?  (Read 1456 times)

Offline gy1

• Posting Member
I've been for a consult with a doctor who seems very trustworthy.  I have breast tissue i need removed.  There is not allot and i am in pretty good shape.  The problem is the tissue around the nipple area.  The doctor says he will remove the tissue with liposuction through the outer sides of my chest via a less than 1 inch incision.  I asked how much breast tissue can be removed and he says he cannot get all of it but that 90% will be removed. 
I have read some people saying that the gland cannot be removed with lipo alone and others say it can be.  Anyone had success with lipo removing tissue?  Is this possible?  He seems confident he can do it although has said that in rare cases he will need to excise through the areola, but doesn't think he will need to with me. 
Any thoughts?

Thanks

Offline gy1

• Posting Member
thanks for the reply.  i have read around here which makes me skeptical.  but the doctor seems confident and i have read about other doctors who use this same approach.  now i'm leaning towards calling the whole thing off.  i want to get this done already though and this surgeon may be able to do an excellent job (of course i would not know until it was done).  This is turning into a tough decision.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024