Author Topic: Gyne and Hunchback  (Read 2479 times)

Offline gynofkensuxlol

• Posting Member
Hey,
As long as I can remember I had pretty big boobs for a guy, and ever since I was a kid I was aware of my big boobs and always hunched my back to hide out the pointy shape. Now that I'm 18, my back is usually hunched, and I don't like it. I try to straighten it out once in a while but its a hassle to keep it straight after years of keeping it bent. It's not as bad as "hunchback of notre dame" but a few people have asked me why I always hunch my back and to straighten it. I've also seen a few people hunching their back as if they are trying to hide their chest, is this common behavior for gyne patients?

if you wanna see how my gyne looks, but I straightened by back for the pics  ;D ;D
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=18397.0
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 02:29:14 AM by gynofkensuxlol »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
It is not at all uncommon; and it doesn't work.

You may as well stand tall and act proud because bad posture simply makes you look timid or like you have a bad self image. A proud, self assurred attitude will attract more chicks than booblets will repel anyhow.

There are a variety of compression garments that will effectively conceal Gynecomastia in most cases.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 12:15:04 AM by Paa_Paw »
Grandpa Dan

Offline HoorayHoorayHooray

• Posting Member
Do you weight lift? You should do deadlifts. I do them and They significantly help your back and make you inclined to stand straight. It does for me, but I still try to hunch for reasons I'm sure you all are aware of.

Offline Jopet

• Silver Member
  • MANILA, PHILIPPINES
i do that too sometimes..
what i really hate is when theres a wind in front of your direction. it sucks.
*** THE GREATEST AMOUNT OF WASTED TIME IS THE TIME NOT GETTING STARTED. ***

Offline Revelation

• Posting Member
  • Trapped!
Hey,

I admit, I used to hunch on purpose as well, + too much sitting
and it left me with a hunch, and lordosis,

Some exercises did a good job at improving posture,

5 mins daily of lying on a foam roller all stretched
and Deadlifts, don't be afraid to go heavy on these ones (of course after building a good strength at the gym).

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024