Author Topic: Do I have gynecomastia? (pics)  (Read 8214 times)

Offline samx1

• Posting Member
Here are some pics of me. I would really appreciate your opinion, I have thought about surgery for a long time. I actually went to a doctor once, and he said it was minor but he could improve it somewhat. He also said I could lose feeling in my nipples which I don't really want. I'm kind of flabby so that probably makes it worse in the pics.

Offline KAG

• Posting Member
Its funny how to some ANY breast tissue is a issue and to others it takes alot before they notice it. You without a doubt have very little. I'm suprised that most men think they shouldn't have any! Most men have breasts!

It kind of amuses me the reaction people have to breasts..its really laughable when you think about it. Please tell me what a few ozs of tissue do to a person that makes them something so different.

Offline samx1

• Posting Member
Thanks for the feedback. I'd always been a little self conscious about it and tend to stay away from certain shirts that are "drapey" because of it.

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
breast tissue dude.. but you have a nice body like me!

Offline KAG

• Posting Member
Thanks for the feedback. I'd always been a little self conscious about it and tend to stay away from certain shirts that are "drapey" because of it.
I wear what i want and ignore the stares etc.......I look at it this way if i was going to die tomorrow how important would it be? Think about it sometime.

Offline samx1

• Posting Member
Do you think I should get surgery?

Offline KAG

• Posting Member
Only you can answer that, you better go to the best if you do. Don't ever say no one warned you. Look around this site for a few months and look at others results. Personally if i looked like you i would be extremely happy. But everyone sees things differently, its yer world we are just living in it with you.

Offline moobsbrah

• Bronze Member
Yep, you have to  decide how bad an effect (if any) it has on your life and whether that is worth 5-7K for the removal of it.  But the fact that you are asking others if you have Gyno, and if you should have surgery, may be evidence enough that it isn't a problem in your life. Some questions to ask are does it make you uncomfortable to take your shirt off around girls, at a beach, in general? To be honest, most people probably wouldn't notice anything really atypical about your chest at a beach. I mean you do have a little breast tissue, but I think the people on here are alot more attentive to that type of thing than 99% of general public, since we all have/had it.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 09:06:11 PM by moobsbrah »

Offline khan

• Posting Member
Personally if i looked like you i would be extremely happy. But everyone sees things differently, its yer world we are just living in it with you.
well said..
here a glass of bier for you my friend    [~]o

Offline KAG

• Posting Member
Personally if i looked like you i would be extremely happy. But everyone sees things differently, its yer world we are just living in it with you.
well said..
here a glass of bier for you my friend    [~]o

Thank You for the beer, and i'll buy the next round (_)/

Offline GoldenGate

• Bronze Member
  • Don't worry, be happy!
I think you also would be crazy to get surgery right now.  I doubt anyone notices it, but you.  And you have to remember that you are looking down at it!
If the worst health issue you face is only an aesthetic one - remember it is just that. You can fix it with surgery, or hide it, or deal with it. The bottom line - we are all battling something that shouldn't stop us from missing out on life and living how we want to. Everyone should be so lucky!

Offline samx1

• Posting Member
Thanks for the feedback everyone. I suppose there is a little bit of gynecomastia but the cost and risks of surgery probably aren't worth it, and could end up looking worse. I'll try to get a little more lean and see how it looks.

Offline gofast_er

• Posting Member
I run a lot. With a wife beater tucked tightly into my shorts with a baggy shirt over it. It can be hell in hot weather. I always get a little pissed/jealous of that guy wearing a tank top, small tight shirt, muscle shirt, or just no shirt at all. I could only imagine how good it would feel to be able to do that. I couldn't possibly imagine. If you had ran past me without a shirt I would have had the same reaction. "damn shirtles guy and your damn shirtless run."
I'm sure that doesnt help you any but that's why my thoughts would be.

Offline thetodd

In my view you'd benefit from surgery, although in my pre op pics im a bit out of shape. I had EXACTLY the same figure as you and no amount of bench pressing/flying will get rid of it. Its as simple as that!

You will get Pro/Anti surgery people on here. But i cant tell you how much more better i feel about my body since you've had surgery and as much as people on here say "Get over it, check mine out" it really doesn't help in the scheme of things. Save some money and get the best surgeon you can and you will get excellent results!

And as laughable as some people find small cases on this site, well society doesn't view it that way unfortunately. Being a teenager the amount of flack i got for my gyne was unbelievable. And surgery did really make me feel so much better in my own skin!
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline samx1

• Posting Member
Do you have before and after pics thetodd? Some of the after pics on here scare me, and I don't really want to lose sensation in my nipples, is that always a result of surgery?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024