Author Topic: do i have gyno?  (Read 2862 times)

Offline creti

ALSO if i flex my chest i can only grab around the nipple and a little bit past it, feels like a lump.

Offline steelhead

• Silver Member
Looks like a above mild case the side profile is the dead give away.

Offline creti

so I went to the doctor today, he said its either a small case of gyne of its just not there.

Offline Revelation

• Posting Member
  • Trapped!
Doctors aren't Gods.  They are men.  Men with a lot of knowledge crammed in their heads, along with a very demanding job and responsibilities.  We cannot just rest our issues on them, sit back, and hope for everything to be taken care of in the right way.  In life, you get what you put into it. They make mistakes also, commonly with gynecomastia, and there just isn't any room for that.

A lot of us here know more about gyno than the average doctor.  Do you think gyno is covered this in depth in medical school?  Also, unless a person has had gyno himself, he probably will never truly understand the problem. 

+1

Couldn't have said it better,
Only a patient with a gyno, knows what it feels like mentally, physically and psychologicaly.

Offline user87

• Silver Member
Doctors aren't Gods.  They are men.  Men with a lot of knowledge crammed in their heads, along with a very demanding job and responsibilities.  We cannot just rest our issues on them, sit back, and hope for everything to be taken care of in the right way.  In life, you get what you put into it. They make mistakes also, commonly with gynecomastia, and there just isn't any room for that.

A lot of us here know more about gyno than the average doctor.  Do you think gyno is covered this in depth in medical school?  Also, unless a person has had gyno himself, he probably will never truly understand the problem. 

+1

Couldn't have said it better,
Only a patient with a gyno, knows what it feels like mentally, physically and psychologicaly.

yes,
and NEVER EVER rely on only ONE doc!!

Offline user87

• Silver Member
My main statement of what I wrote was rely on medical professionals, and by all means get more than one opinion from medical professionals.  All to often people offer their suggestion and make it sound like the only option for anyone is surgery, and my statement also was to get an actual diagnoses from a medical professional.   And by all means no one is certified just by doing a lot of research to make any diagnoses, that post on here, especially from looking at a picture, yes many many of the cases look like gynecomastia, but you are no more qualified to say yes it is and you have to get surgery, everyone has to know that it is their choice as to what they do and NO one should be forced to have surgery or not by pressure.

8)

IT IS gynecomastia!
what else should cause the nipples to look puffy!

nobody is forced to get a surgery, but it is the only option if you want a flat chest.

Offline samx1

• Posting Member
I don't think you have it, or if you do it is a very mild case that isn't noticeable. I wouldn't get surgery if I were you, I doubt it would help much and you could end up looking a lot worse instead.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024