Author Topic: 9 days post op - healing nicely  (Read 2192 times)

Offline split66

• Posting Member
9 days post op now and things are going well. Still a bit sore at times but hey ho. Hopefully this link will take you to pre and post pics. Cant wait to get back in the gym and get a chest again ;D

http://s793.photobucket.com/albums/yy217/split660210/
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 04:44:36 PM by split66 »

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
great results!! i can see u didnt have a bad case at all! mine is small but a lot worse than urs was. who did u have surgery with? what did u have?, have u lost a lot of muscle in ur upper chest cause u aint worked out. or was that mainly fat wich looked like muscle in a pic.

Offline split66

• Posting Member
I've lost size in my chest I'm assuming due to being fat that looked like muscle obviously I still have muscle there but its noticeably smaller, I'm not bothered about that I can work on that I'm just so glad to be rid of the puffy nips. I had my op with paul levick who did an excision to remove the gland and a small amount of lipo.

Offline kingboob

I doubt you have lost any significant muscle mass or strength in just 2 weeks....... unless you have been starving yourself or something.

I have had bigger surgeries, gone back to the gym 3 weeks later and managed to push the same kind of weights as before, albeit with very stiff / sore muscles afterwards!

As you say, It was probably the fat that was on top of the muscle that was making it look bigger - and of course that is now gone for good!

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
i know what u mean exactly u can build the muscle up after! just suprising how different u  look. good tho! i probably have a bit more than u but would be such a relief to get rid of the puffy nipples.

and from ur pics i think it shows that puffy nipples are only mild gyne but there is a massive difference in what looks good and normal. so i think there is no such thing as mild gyne. anyway congrats!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024