Author Topic: 2 1/2 month post op pics,opinions please  (Read 4901 times)

Offline %$#@!

• Posting Member
here are couple of my 2 1/2 month post op pics,your opinions please,i still think it looks bad and it still looks like i have gyne,im gonna go in for a follow up to talk to the doc and see what he has to say.

Offline %$#@!

• Posting Member
please just post your opinions.thanks.

Offline trojan213

• Bronze Member
Would be helpful to see pre-op pics + more/better angles.

Offline %$#@!

• Posting Member
sorry i dont have any pre op pics,i'll try to get better pics up of post op.

Offline %$#@!

• Posting Member
i had excision and lipo done.yeah they werent fully erect in the pics but a little bit,anyway when not erect they stick out,you can really notice it when im wearing just a plain t-shirt,anyway most of it is when i flex my chest,because i have decent amount of muscle on my chest and i can see the round outer shape and then around the nipple stick out.i'm at around 14%bf,im trying to drop down to 10% to really see if anything changes or not,and also its been only 2 1/2 months so it could just be healing still,sorry i dont have any before pics.

Did you have excision done or just lipo?  Are your nipples hard in that picture or do they just naturally stick out like that?  How do your nipples look like when not hard?

I would say either your nipples are very hard and pointing out, or there is some gland left over in there that needs to be removed.  With your build, it looks like you could get flatter.  Not much of a loose skin risk.

Do you have before pictures to compare to?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024