Author Topic: Do I have it?  (Read 2032 times)

Offline Jeff101

• Posting Member
Hey guys,
I never knew gyne existed until today.. and I'm pretty sure I have it. All this time I thought I had always just been overweight.. now I'm bugging out because I will probably have to get surgery. I am 23, 210lbs., 6 ft. What do you think?
I attached a picture.

Offline gofast_er

• Posting Member
Research, research and MORE research before you go ahead with sx is all I can say. I screwed up by not doing any research first and basically threw away 3500 dollars. It changed nothing. I needed excision and I'm sure the doc knew but didn't care. He just wanted my money. And he got it.
You have done a good job by finding this site first. If you do decide to get sx good luck!
But......if it hasn't bothered you before, why would it now? Just out of curiosity.

Offline Jeff101

• Posting Member
It has bothered me my whole life. I always thought it was a weight issue... but my dieting was never successful. Someone told me that if I work out my chest a lot it will get rid of the manboobs... but based on what I've been seeing on this site, that doesn't seem to be true. What is excision and sx?

Offline Jeff101

• Posting Member
C'mon guys I need some more responses!! Please!

Offline thetodd

could be psudeo gyne ... you need to lose weight in all honesty!

having said that, youl probally need surgery if you want to go down that route. I wouldnt consider the surgery till youve lost a considerable amount of weight or you might get poor results
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline Jeff101

• Posting Member
you really think it could be psudeo gyne? ive weighed 20-25 lbs less before and still had em

Offline thetodd

I think your weight contributes to the larger size of them. But even if you dropped to your correct BMI weight i still think youd have moobs. But not as big!

If i was you, id start a weight loss routine and while your getting to your correct weight save for the surgery. If you put the effort in you could have a beach body in a few years time ... and have a much healthier lifestyle

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024