Author Topic: Low bodyfat with gyno gland  (Read 9097 times)

Offline jimmynewton

• Posting Member
So I lift, do intensive cardio and eat very healthy. My bodyfat is pretty low yet i still have very abnormal puffy nipples and a large gland behind both. Is surgery my only option or will something like turmeric or andractin or whatever give me a good shot at fighting this?

Offline lighting506

• Posting Member
You need to check all the other reasons of gyno - horomone problems, using drugs / medications and a few other things to find the reason. But Def. looks like surgery is the only option - at least you have the rest of your body perfect, it'll be the icing on the cake

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
agree, looks like you've got a mass of maybe 6-8 cm there, it's not going to just disappear with a few supplements.  but it does look like you've given working out a try!  ;)
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline jimmynewton

• Posting Member
damn. just not fair

Offline wannabemassive

• Bronze Member
JUST GUNNA SHOUT THIS  :(

HAD SAME GYNE AS YOU HAD BLOOD TESTS AND ULTRASOUND AND DOC SAID I NEED SURGERY. WHEN SURGERY HAD BEEN DONE DOC SAID WAS MOSTLY FAT AND SMALL GLAND TISSUE :o WHICH LED ME TO BELIEVE I DID NOT NEED TO HAVE SURGERY.

ARIMIDEX LIQUID CAN BE BROUGHT ;) AND IS POSSIBLE TO REVERSE THE EFFECTS ELITEFITNESS.COM FOR MORE INFO ON THIS PRODUCT.

REMEMBER THAT WHEN YOU SIGN THE DISCLAIMER ON THE DOCTORS BED NHS. THERE WILL BE SOME DISFIGURMENT.

I NOW HAVE BOTH SIDES DONE ON EACH SIDE OF MY NIPPLES I HAVE A VISABLE SCAR 1CM LONG AND DENTS ABOVE AND BELOW WHERE THE DOC CUT THE FAT OUT.  >:(

KNOW I HAVE SIX MONTHS OF REHAB TRAINING ON MY CHEST TO GAIN BACK MY PERFECT PHYSIQUE. THERE IS GOING TO BE ALOT OF DUMB BELL DROP SETS. IF NOTHING HAPPENS AND I AM NOT HAPPY WILL BE BOOKING PRIVATE CONSULTATION.

PLEASE LOOK AT ARIMIDEX AND READ UP ON OTHER STRONGER MEDS FIRST.

Wannabemassive

TRAIN HARD LIVE LONG

Offline headheldhigh01

disagree.  your case is far too developed, it'll never work, save your money.  i can't count the number of people that have come here after dumping their money into stupid pill and herbals schemes.  the only thing that shrank was their wallets. 

Offline steelhead

• Silver Member
Don't belive the hype surgery is the only way. You are obviously in great shape.

Offline wannabemassive

• Bronze Member
disagree.  your case is far too developed, it'll never work, save your money.  i can't count the number of people that have come here after dumping their money into stupid pill and herbals schemes.  the only thing that shrank was their wallets. 

Sorry headheldhigh01 didnt see your doctorate where did u study for it, you cant tell how bad it is from just pictures.

This is all true as well, but not as much as £4000.

Go and get a proper doc to do a consultation and not a NHS one.

Wannabemassive

TRAIN HARD LIVE LONG

Offline headheldhigh01

it'd be ridiculous to think you need a phd in gyne photo analysis to recognize an obvious case.   if you looked at the picture more carefully and paid attention to what i said, you might be able to pick up on it a little yourself.  i've looked at many hundreds of pictures more than you have, not that you really need to anyway.  and since i carry a case around with me every day that i've given some attention to and am kind of familiar with, i'm not exactly new to the subject.  

you're probably right about suggesting he consult private instead of nhs, but all the dr will use is his own experience too, he probably never did semesters of gyne photo analysis as a specialty in med school either.  
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 11:54:10 PM by headheldhigh01 »

Offline thetodd

I used the ELITEFITNESS forums about a year ago, their gynecomastia section has the same people giving misleading advice. For their own gain! If you do a bit of reserach into the main contributers on the gynecomastia board youl find they are actually just vendors. I spent alot of money on tamoxifen/clen/letz/arm/ and used an expensive testo spray

If you want to use the drugs go and see a doctor, dont buy cheap chinese meds you dont know whats inside them!

Do not believe 99% of the rubbish posted on their gyne forum, it should be aimed at people juicing only not with an unrelated case!
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024