Author Topic: More more more more Gyno  (Read 4304 times)

Offline WaitAMin

• Posting Member
I viewed forums for a while had gyno for a while maybe since late HS and on mid 20's now never really got me down much til a year or so ago...  these pics are about a year old but I feel like it's worse now.. nipples are very fluffy and point chest is large everything just sags

Dying to get Surgery ASAP the payment is the hard part to deal with coming up with $3000,$5000 and finding a surgeon you trust in your area..... not many accept payment plans do they?

Anyway I know I got it but wanted to share pics since I think puts people on more ease knowing alot of people deal with this...  kills me how dress conscience I have to be...  I work out often since 2007 had relationship ect but it just kills me now thinking about it everyday!  I was doing fulltime partime college with a $40,000 yr job and lost it so just kills me to think how much longer it will be to save up money to dedicate toward this surgery

6"0 180 pounds
I try to workout 4 times a week atleast

Offline Jan1010

• Posting Member
Hey buddy sorry no one responded to you.  You have a pretty good case here, it is actually quite similar to what I had.  Very little fat and a large amount of tissue i'm sure.  I recently had surgery done and after just a few days my results are pretty great already.  If you reply with what exactly your area is and you are near to me I could give you my doc number. 

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
we know how it is, welcome to the site  :)

actually i think many docs can work with payment plans, though sometimes it's an external third party because they don't want to have to be collection agencies all the time if they can help it.  

it's tougher without the disposable income for sure.  are you still in school?  do you think you have a shot at replacing the job or close to it?  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline WaitAMin

• Posting Member

it's tougher without the disposable income for sure.  are you still in school?  do you think you have a shot at replacing the job or close to it? 

lol right now no way...  not how things are thanks for reply though  the pics I posted were from a year ago jan I took some more it still appears to be the same in a way   

Yeah can't wait to blast these things away  wear what I want, move how I want lol

??? ??? ???

I'm sort of interested in the compression vest until I can afford surgery but those things run from $70-100 I have seen and isn't it ideal to clean them after each use?  anyone have experience with this and how many do you own / run through?

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i'm lucky since mine's not severe so it's easier to hide with layering, but i've seen body armour stuff for kind of cheap at just places like target or something.  i almost wonder if in your case even just a snug tee shirt might even help? 

DrBermant

I viewed forums for a while had gyno for a while maybe since late HS and on mid 20's now never really got me down much til a year or so ago...  these pics are about a year old but I feel like it's worse now.. nipples are very fluffy and point chest is large everything just sags

Dying to get Surgery ASAP the payment is the hard part to deal with coming up with $3000,$5000 and finding a surgeon you trust in your area..... not many accept payment plans do they?

Anyway I know I got it but wanted to share pics since I think puts people on more ease knowing alot of people deal with this...  kills me how dress conscience I have to be...  I work out often since 2007 had relationship ect but it just kills me now thinking about it everyday!  I was doing fulltime partime college with a $40,000 yr job and lost it so just kills me to think how much longer it will be to save up money to dedicate toward this surgery

6"0 180 pounds
I try to workout 4 times a week atleast

Being patient can be quite valuable. Rushing into surgery based on "discounts" can cost more in the end if more costly revision surgery is needed. I posted how to pick your gynecomastia surgeon here:

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=16474.0

No Surgery Body Shaping Garments are a temporizing solution much more powerful than layered clothing, or cheaper garments. I have many men using such garments while waiting for weight loss, medical problems to stabilize, or saving money for surgery. Some purchase more than one garment so they can wear one while the other is being washed.  When cared for, the garments have lasted for a few years for some of my patients.  However, not all brands are the same.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline godspeed

• Posting Member
Your case is not bad at all, I wish i had yours cause i could def live with that.

Offline flex1appeal

I agree with Dr. Bermant that you shouldn't necessarily pick a doctor based on discounts. It does wind up costing more in the end. Find someone with a proven track record at performing gyne surgery. As for a payment plan, I do know many take them. My PS took a payment plan. It wasn't thru his office persay but I was able to get a loan from Carecredit and they took care credit for payment. Just visit www.carecredit.com and you could apply for a credit line there. It's used only for medical purposes like dentist or doctors of any kind. Insurance isn't a factor to use it. You'll find most doctors accept it. I made payments of like $100 per month or something. I wound up paying most of it off with tax return money one year and the rest over a few months. Just an idea for you.

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
ur case isnt that bad! can see why u want surgery tho probably the same reasons as me that the puffyiness shows up in t shirts and makes me feel self conscious. i agree with others dont try and go with the cheap option.

ur overall chest is quite muscly with a good surgeon u could get great results. dont risk getting it done with anyone inexperienced or unheard of
good luck

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024