Author Topic: That was my experience  (Read 3206 times)

Offline JJ37

• Posting Member
Hey guys thats just a few pics of my case... I am glad I made it, even after married and with kids now, I'll enjoy life like never before. Just after made I realized it was not that much and a lot of the pressure is not in how people look at us, but how we look at ourselves. Anyway, just passing thru the whole process to understand. I highly recommend to anyone who fel like myself.

W8 4 ur comments.

B4 & after pics goes along.

JJ
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 09:25:29 PM by JJ37 »

Offline JollyToker

Man, I'm not trying to be harsh here but you are pretty chubby anyway the first pic looked natual almost.

Offline JJ37

• Posting Member
np JollyToker,...I'm kinda chubby but I am to go on a diet. I deserve it ! I made it up myself. Today I got the first review PS and without the micropore bands...well I believe it came out very nice for someone who removed 600cc fat ea. side and by my age. There was no gland at all, but I felt uncomfortable since I was 14y.o, at 6'0 tall @ 140 pounds. I am satisfied myself, but hope this testemony will  encourage other dudes.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 09:24:40 PM by JJ37 »

Offline 91deejay

• Posting Member
Looks like a very successful surgery!

Offline JJ37

• Posting Member
Sure thing... my surgeon is a PRO ! He left very good proportion, so belly nd chest look nice and not artificial flat chest. I believe when I got 20 pounds or more gone it will be just perfect for me, as overall result. I post it by then.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
Man, I'm not trying to be harsh here but you are pretty chubby anyway the first pic looked natual almost.
natural?  with almost a 90 degree angle in the cone?  :o

congrats on getting rid of it.   

* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024