Author Topic: should I get surgery  (Read 2729 times)

Offline wantnewlife

• Silver Member
please rate my gyne in the scale of 1 to 10 (being worst) and also let me know if I should get surgery.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33729837@N02/show/

thanks.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 10:22:49 AM by wantnewlife »

Offline 91deejay

• Posting Member
Honestly, it doesn't look that bad.  The nipples might be a little puffy, but nothing too extremely noticeable.  But surgery is entirely up to you.  You decide if you are happy with the way you look or not.  You look pretty normal to me though.   

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
only YOU can give a "rating" ( as to how much it bothers you) if its "what size is it"? then all you need is a tape measure & find out the breast size calulator . Do a google.

Just a guess Id say you were an "A" cup.
 I also dont want to sound mean, but you could do with losing a bit of weight!

Offline EatingCake

• Posting Member
"wantnewlife" as a user name for this forum definitely says something, it's obviously driving you mad - you do not need to hear what we think about it, because there is a saying, "I am my own worst judge, jury, and enemy." Which basically pertains to how we perceive ourselves is being worse than what someone else thinks. 3 words - get the surgery.
op pictures: - 12th of December 2009 surgery
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19668.0

Offline JJ37

• Posting Member
You're a good candidate for a surgery with fast and easy recovery, but, I take myslef as example, we need to lose some belly, don't we ? I will go on exercises when I get my doc's ok and already overahuled the way I was eating... cut one thing only: chocolate, not because of the chocolate, but because the fat & sugar it has. My calories count went down 30% (I used to eat too much chocolate) and dimished some of the rest, mainly other carb, but not dramatically as chocolate, which was my diet sin. I am feeling beter and lost a few pounds (5), whose trend I wish will keep going. Do you believe this experience has some good insight for you ? No need to agree, but those are my sincere thoughts.  Bye !

Offline wantnewlife

• Silver Member
hey JJ37,
Thanks for your advice. are you suggesting me to reduce weight before surgery?
did u have surgery.. did u reduce weight before or after surgery.. which one is better option

Offline JJ37

• Posting Member
Going on a diet before is good so the surgeon can visualize the final porportion from aesthetics perspecitve...but as I'll have a lot of trips during the next months, I needed to go under surgery and am in a diet right now

Offline ddh

• Silver Member
Although I am sure I'm older than you, and had a bit more fat on my chest, but perhaps less around my stomach, I'm very pleased that I had my surgery. Click on my username and you can see my posts and pics.

I think some guys just gain weight more readily in the chest than others. Although I'm 5'8" and weigh 153, I was always amazed to see true fat guys at the beach with breasts smaller than mine.

From your pics, I'd say you're a guy who gains weight in the chest too. My guess is that even with weight loss, you'll have somewhat hangy breasts. I did.

Offline fcjacobs

• Posting Member
You are much better off then I was/. I had it mine removed but I almost think if you restricted your diet and got on a good cardio routine you would have a mostly normal looking chest. Your chest looks a little large but proportional to your current stature.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024