Author Topic: hi, newbie here  (Read 5119 times)

Offline sparta

• Bronze Member

gyno is only half my problem. i hate my life
« on: Today at 03:49:31 PM » Quote Modify Remove 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi, i have been lurking at this forum on and off for a months now so i thought i would join

i am from the uk and have had gyno since i was about 15 or 16 i think.i am now 27. i used to wonder if it was just fat that could be worked off through exercise. my weight has been up and down over the last 10 years, but whether i was 15 stone or 12 stone i still had gyno that would not shift. i have no photos but they look similar to the top left on this link from karadis' site
http://www.niptuck.co.uk/photogallery.php#br5

and not only is gyno a problem i also suffer from phimosis, which is when the foreskin is too tight to roll back. i used to think my male thingy was normal until a couple of years ago. then i found out that my condition is called phimosis.

both these conditions have really gotten me down. most people would feel unfortunate dealing with just one of these but i have to deal with both. i always ask why me? and why cant i be normal?

i have never had a proper sexual relationship due to these problems. a couple of girlfriends which never lasted, and i finished before we got to sex. i think my parents wonder why i have never had a proper girlfriend. in a way i blame my parents and feel like telling them this but i know i shouldnt.

the sad thing is the only sexual expereince i have had is when i have paid for it(how sad is that?), sex was very uncomfortable due to the phimosis and the gyno problem also made it very embarrassing, but i guess i just wanted to find out what it was like being with a woman.

i have probably spent 2 to 3 grand on paid sex over the years. looking back this could have went towards surgery but most of the time i thought there was no cure for this.

without being really good looking i wouldnt say i was bad looking and i know without these 2 problems i could be happy. i wouldnt say i suffer from severe depression but i do get depressed from time to time.

there is my story and reading through some threads has given me hope that the gyno can be turned around.
good luck to everyone in their fight and for those that have been cured, live your life to the fullest

Offline thetodd

Cant you have your foreskin removed on the NHS? My brother had his removed on the NHS years because he had problems with getting infections ,

as for the 4kish for the operation, theres ways to get cash if you want it. Wear shit clothes, shop at asda, put the car offroad for a bit and use other forms of transport. If put my mind to it and got the whole amount in about 3 months i started thinking about surgery in Feb09 and got it on May 16th 09 with karidis and i earn 15k a year, if you really want it youl work it out
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline sparta

• Bronze Member
Cant you have your foreskin removed on the NHS? My brother had his removed on the NHS years because he had problems with getting infections ,

as for the 4kish for the operation, theres ways to get cash if you want it. Wear shit clothes, shop at asda, put the car offroad for a bit and use other forms of transport. If put my mind to it and got the whole amount in about 3 months i started thinking about surgery in Feb09 and got it on May 16th 09 with karidis and i earn 15k a year, if you really want it youl work it out

thanks for the reply thetodd
i think i remember your story from looking through alot of threads. if i remember correctly you had great results. well done

i guess i could get circumcised on the NHS but i have read bad things about getting circumcised. how old was your brother when he got it done? does he have any problems?

i dont even have a job at the moment. if i had a job i reckon i could save up for it in about 9 months

Offline Nebula

• Posting Member
Hi there Sparta, sounds bad. But as the Todd said both are fixable. 1st things 1st is to see your GP, im sure the NHS will sort it out and although im no doctor im reckon they'll do a decent enough job, think the procedure is fairly straight forward. This may take 2-3months, in this time work on getting a job anything will do, supermarket etc. Then just skimp and save for abit. in around 3-6months both problems could be a thing of the past buddy!

By the way they are not so bad problems, as other people have pointed out some folks have much more serious things than we have, deaf, blind cancer etc. Ours is curable after all. Anyway at least you've had the guts to sleep with prostitutes i know a few blokes in their late 20's that are still virgins! So id rather have some experience like you got than to be completely in the dark!

Offline sparta

• Bronze Member
Hi there Sparta, sounds bad. But as the Todd said both are fixable. 1st things 1st is to see your GP, im sure the NHS will sort it out and although im no doctor im reckon they'll do a decent enough job, think the procedure is fairly straight forward. This may take 2-3months, in this time work on getting a job anything will do, supermarket etc. Then just skimp and save for abit. in around 3-6months both problems could be a thing of the past buddy!

By the way they are not so bad problems, as other people have pointed out some folks have much more serious things than we have, deaf, blind cancer etc. Ours is curable after all. Anyway at least you've had the guts to sleep with prostitutes i know a few blokes in their late 20's that are still virgins! So id rather have some experience like you got than to be completely in the dark!

thanks nebula

i have not got a job at the moment so i think 3-6 months is unrealistic but i know what you mean.
i know my problem is not as bad as some, i should be greatful for that at least

Offline thetodd

he was in his mid teens, didnt have any problems just the lads givin him banter (never tell anyone about embarrasing operations). Remember him sayin it was painfull for a few weeks but nowhere near to the infections he got.

Yeah you just need to get back into the job market mate, Do some factory work and just do loads of overtime. It will change your life!

Offline mrpower33

• Silver Member
There are ways to fix phimosis w/o surgery, you should really look into that before going under the knife.  As for the gyne, it sounds like you may need the surgery, but just make sure you go with someone really good or it might end up even worse, as I'm sure you've seen on this board.  Either way, you need to focus on taking steps to get where you want to go, that means looking for a job, working hard and saving money, working out and getting as lean as you can prior to surgery, concrete things that will help you feel better about yourself.  As for girls, you need to just get more confidence.  I would imagine that fixing these problems will help, but it's probably more than that too.  You have to take care of yourself and set goals for yourself and girls will naturally be attracted to that.  Haven't you seen the movie Scarface? 

Offline thetodd

For anyone having problems with self confidence, and women problems read below!

The Game By Neil Strauss

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Game-Neil-Strauss/dp/1841957739

Some of its methods have been abused but its still an amazing book and will change your outlook on life!

And watch

Swingers

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117802/

And move onto pickup stuff like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBwqVBbaUBA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odGKz5Bc1Xc

its all about self confidence, you can have gyne and be succesfull with girls you just need to have the confidence to overcome it

Offline shiftend

• Posting Member
Haven't you seen the movie Scarface? 

Haha brilliant way to think about pulling the ladies. I often think about scarface myself lols, what a legend.

Offline sparta

• Bronze Member
been a long time since i started this thread. seems like it anyway. i have still be reading the forums now and then, and a thread by bikkembergs made me think i should post again

i got a circumcision in the summer. apart from being awkward for a week or two it was quite straight forward and i wish i got it done years ago

as for my gyno, well i still have it. been working for about 9 months though and currently has about 3 grand saved up so hopefully will get surgery next year sometime. ideally before the summer if possible

good reading some of the successful threads you guys have had with your surgery. i will probably try and go with karadis when i book

Offline Mickydubs

• Bronze Member
Get a consultation booked in mate!
Will cost you £75.00 for 20mins, which is a chunk of money when you are short of coin, but bloody well worth it !!!
You will then get the motivation to get gyne free !!!
Get it done and gyne free !!!   

Offline sparta

• Bronze Member
Get a consultation booked in mate!
Will cost you £75.00 for 20mins, which is a chunk of money when you are short of coin, but bloody well worth it !!!
You will then get the motivation to get gyne free !!!
Get it done and gyne free !!!   

can you book a consultation for january but not name a date for the operation at the consultation? is there a minimal amount of time you are allowed between the two? could i, for example, phone for a booking and tell them ' i already had a consultation 6 months ago '

Offline Bikkembergs

• Bronze Member
Yes you can. In August I originally booked for mid October and paid the deposit there and then. Later I realised October would leave with no money which may have been a little foolish.

I rung up and asked if I could reschedule for January and she said it was fine.

Thinking about it, I'm not actually sure you need a consultation in the first place. It'd be easy enough to book over the phone from what I've seen. Although that would be very irresponsible on behalf of both parties.

You should go have the consultation and see what you think afterwards. It's entirely your choice dude.

Offline Mickydubs

• Bronze Member
Yep, as said you can have your consultation which you require to check you are ok to have the operation and then book the op several months later, only thing that may happen is a cost increase.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024