Author Topic: heres a pic of mine  (Read 7874 times)

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
This is photo section, so heres a photo of me

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
A significant case of gyne.

Recommend you consult with at least several surgeons in your area -- just make sure they are plastic surgeons who are well experienced in performing gyne surgery.  There are many such surgeons around the country as well -- not just one.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg

Indeed, a serious case of gyne. Do not hesitate, go & see a PS and check it out.

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
why do you all assume I want the knife?  ::)
Im content in my body.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
If you are content then who are we to say anything different? Enjoy!

Dr Jacobs

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Im content in my body.

I thought that if you posted on this forum, you were a minimum concerned about it, that you wanted to have advise from us... Sorry to have misinterpreted the purpose of your post on this forum.
Enjoy !  :D

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
great replies!!

DrBermant

Im content in my body.

That makes perfect sense: I had noted your posts about the type of running bras in the past. That selection is common for the individual who is content with their breast contour yet stabilizing tissue for sports. When patients want stabilization with a flat chest the Body Shaping Garments offer both.  Not all men with gynecomastia want surgery. Here is another individual with even larger breasts.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
Im content in my body.

That makes perfect sense: I had noted your posts about the type of running bras in the past. That selection is common for the individual who is content with their breast contour yet stabilizing tissue for sports. When patients want stabilization with a flat chest the Body Shaping Garments offer both.  Not all men with gynecomastia want surgery. Here is another individual with even larger breasts.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Hi Doc, yeh your pic does show a guy with bigger breasts but he is also seriously out of shape!

BTW, I dont want mine to get any larger! I can easily hide them under clothing if the situation ever arose. Id describe them ( in relation to my body shape) as similar to a pubescent female's of about 13 yrs.

Also, Id like to think my attitude to my Gyne may be of some help to others here in that yes, it IS possible to live a normal life having breasts! For some at least!
I believe the media has lot to answer for in the current "rush" for everyone to get plastic surgery.

Ive asked several of the keen "pro surgery" posters here to post some pix of guys they consider to be "normal", so far Ive seen NO such photos!  Perhaps such "perfection" is all in their mind?;D

Jim

Offline thetodd

Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
Im somewhat bemused by your one word reply!

here is a definition I found which I ASSUME is the meaning you imply:

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion"

difficult to see where you get this idea from as I thought I made a fairly honest post? And hardly "off topic" since I am the thread starter ::)
Disagree by all means but try & refrain from the puerile name calling!

each to their own tho i suppose! ::)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 06:25:45 PM by jsboob »

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
Im content in my body.

you're contented? don't you wanna have a buff body and flat chest dude? i mean we are a man and a man has no boobies.. so how come you accepted it????

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
what are you looking for? perfection? but that is a subjective term, perfection in your eyes may not be that same as another guys.
I have breasts. So what? Id be the same person if I had them removed!
People come in all shapes & sizes which in my opinion is a great & wonderful thing!

Like I keep saying--- lets see some posts from you pro surgery guys of photos of "the perfect male chest"! ::)

If gyne is so terrible, surely it will be SO easy to get such photos!

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
j s boob u say those comments to the fourteen year old kid on the playground who feels ashamed and embaressed about his body! i dont think it will make him feel better unfortunately. luckily for me i didnt have it that bad in school, but i have heard stories on here! only havin a small amount of gyne has made me see how frustrating and mentall torture it is.

im glad u are happy with urself that is awesome to say the least! but i would reguard a different number of chest on here normal. there is so many different types. u are right there is no perfect chest! but there is chest types ones that look feminie and some that look masculine in my point of view.

just my point of view postiey

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024