Author Topic: Post Op pics  (Read 2693 times)

Offline Anonymous_Man

• Posting Member
I do not know what to think so far.  I had surgery on my right breast.  I hope it looks better over time.  These pics are only 5 days post op.  The date on the camera is wrong.  I didn't set it before taking the pics.  Four pics are included.  Two front pics.  But the main ones, and they aren't the best quality, are pics from the side.  It shows how the breast is sticking out quite a bit.

I did not take any before pics, but I had a full boob on my right side.  It is quite a bit smaller but I'm still a little worried.

First pic.  From right side at angle, arm up just enough to hold camera.  A little washed out but you can see how it sticks out.

Second pic.  From left side, opposite pic 1 with arm raised.  I can see no difference between arm raised and arm all the way down.

Front view.

Another front view.

What do the experts think?  Should I be worried already?  Or should I just give it time and not worry so much?

Offline Anonymous_Man

• Posting Member
Anybody out there?  Is this good, bad, or too early to tell?

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
why is it still puffy knowing that you undergone surgery??

Offline Anonymous_Man

• Posting Member
I did have some excess chest fat.  It is smaller.  Just not flat.

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
Can you tell us more about your procedure? any before pics? I kind of feel from the post op that some gland is left behind but too early to tell. Also the scar should round along with the contour of the areola which doesn't seem to be the case here..

Offline Anonymous_Man

• Posting Member
He said he would cut under the arreola and remove the gland and surrounding fatty tissue.  No before pics.  The gland was very large, that's why I think the cut is so long.  I have my first post op dr appt in a few days so I'll double check but he said he would remove the gland.

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
Did you have lipo ?

Offline Anonymous_Man

• Posting Member
No lipo.

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
Give it time then. However, I feel that something has been left behind perhaps in fear of causing a crater deformity. Can you still feel the rubbery kind of tissue? I don't know it could be swelling ... give it time

Offline Anonymous_Man

• Posting Member
I feel a solid mass behind the arreola but I think that it is just swelling.  Even when I had the gland, I couldn't feel it so easily.  So, hopefully it will get better over the next few months.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024