Author Topic: Blood Tests  (Read 2356 times)

Offline alww

Got a operation date with Karidis booked and need to get these blood tests sorted out. What's the best place? my GP? Are they reluctant or funny with you about turning up requesting a blood test for private surgery? Do they charge you? What are the other options if they refuse?

Offline thetodd

Your GP may do it, varies across the board IF! you have the time to go down that route go for it, shouid be free. But if you have a week or two to get them sorted then i reccomend going private

Google local phlebotomists in your area see if you have any mobile blood clinics about, should be £20+ for the 4 tests required. I have put in other blood test posts what types you need but double check with karidis's lot.

Quicker the get the results the better!
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline alww

Still a few months to go yet so ill try my GP. If not i'll have to go private as I cant find any mobile phlebotomists in my area. Anyone know the private prices? I received my pack from Karidis with the specific tests so i'm ok there.

Offline James101

• Posting Member
hey,

Its free on the NHS and you get ur tests within 14days. Go there and say you have gynecomastia, If its a male doctor they probably seen it before. If they haven't, see another doctor lol. They will recommend the blood test, if they dont. Hint that you would like a blood test to see if there is any problems.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024