Author Topic: i need your help!! more opinions plz!  (Read 3082 times)

Offline ivanvaldez79

• Posting Member
ok this is the 2nd post i put i believe but i really need more opinions!!! I am 5'10 weigh 175 and my body fat % is about 22.1 %.  I know or i think i do have gyno but wat case would u guys rate my case? U think if i get my body fat about 5-8 percent more would my chest look a litttle better or much better? a trainer at the gym told me that to ripped up with your body percentage must be like around 12 % or something but u think dropping my precetage will help my case? if u click on the picture u could see a bigger size

if u need more pics at different angles or to give me a more direct opinion let me know and ill upload some more....thanks

Offline 90293

• Posting Member
It does look like you have gyno, but it is harder to tell with a straight on shot. You should post some side shots as well. If you do indeed have gyno than no amount of working out will get rid of it. I have never been fat and even dropped to about 5% body and still had gyno. 

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
looks like fat to me. I don't see pointy/puffy nipples. However, the fat could be masking the gland. From the size of you, I can say that you do have it. Losing weight is always a good thing, so drop a few pounds and see what happens. If it's fat only, it might reduce with weight loss. I say might because sometimes chest fat can be very difficult to get rid of. Good luck.

Offline ddh

• Silver Member
Personally, I think folks focus too much on whether or not you have puffy nipples. I think the question is: Do you have female-like breasts? I'd say yes.

I had the surgery not because of puffy nipples, but because I carried a lot of fat in my chest (even though I am slim elsewhere). I think that is the situation you are in. And believe me, if you don't like the way it looks now, when you are young, you'll really hate how your chest looks as you age and the moobs sag.

If you chest bothers you, go see a qualified plastic surgeon to hear what they can do for you.

Offline ivanvaldez79

• Posting Member
Personally, I think folks focus too much on whether or not you have puffy nipples. I think the question is: Do you have female-like breasts? I'd say yes.

I had the surgery not because of puffy nipples, but because I carried a lot of fat in my chest (even though I am slim elsewhere). I think that is the situation you are in. And believe me, if you don't like the way it looks now, when you are young, you'll really hate how your chest looks as you age and the moobs sag.

If you chest bothers you, go see a qualified plastic surgeon to hear what they can do for you.

ya but when i was a little kid i was skinny and flat chested i started gaining weight coming into my teen years, and my boobs were really saggy....now there not saggy as much i have muscle there i do workout...but i have never ever been skinny again i was a pretty chubby teen my freshmen year i was at 5'6 185 lbs... i start it going thru puberty and wen up to 5'10 and about same weight...i remember the dr told me once it was just all fat and i remember him even examaming them but that was yrs back.  ill just really try to get my body fat % down and see wat happens cause surgery is out of my reach right now im a full time student and i just cant afford it...maybe til i have my career down which is like 3 years from now, so ya i hope is just fat

Offline ivanvaldez79

• Posting Member
looks like fat to me. I don't see pointy/puffy nipples. However, the fat could be masking the gland. From the size of you, I can say that you do have it. Losing weight is always a good thing, so drop a few pounds and see what happens. If it's fat only, it might reduce with weight loss. I say might because sometimes chest fat can be very difficult to get rid of. Good luck.

heres a side shot hope it helps

Offline Eric Robertson

• Bronze Member
  • It's time to spread the word about Gynecomastia
Hi,

Although I'm not a professional in this specific area, I have been through my hardships and now what gynecomastia typically looks like. If anything, this looks as though it is a very minor case (compared to mine that is) and seems as though all you would need is some lipo to remove the minimal fat in your breats. Removal of breast tissue under the nipple is very unlikely.

Hope this helps,
-Eric
Surgery Date: 6/06/06
Surgeon: Dr. Elliot Jacobs M.D., F.A.C.S., F.I.C.S., P.C.
Procedure: Liposuction and incision under the nipple.
Cost: $6,500
Discovery Health: Plastic Surgery Before and After I was featured in: http://www.gynecomastianewyork.com/teen_dhc_video1.html

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member

I totally agree with ddh on this. When people ask is it gyne or just fat, I really hate that question. Say it's mainly a fat component that's causing the contour issue. Sometimes weight loss can't help even in that department. ddh's case is actually a very good example. He's extremely lean apart from the chest area. Sometimes this chest fat is just genetic and won't go away even with the strictest diets.
My height is around 5'10-5'11. I went on a very strict diet in an attempt to get rid of my chest fat. I used to swim competitively when I was young, so I am not a skinny person, have broad shoulders and everything. After the diet, I was at 147 pounds, still had the fat in my chest ! Imagine how frustrating that must have been. My arms were bony and everything and still had these moobs. Anyway, I decided to change the strategy and go to the gym and build some chest muscles in an attempt to change the contour. Now I weight 197 pounds. That turned out to be a better solution as the fat has been redistributed somehow. But I still can't do tight shirts unless they're black. 
Moral of the story, try to lose weight while lifting. If the fat is still there, just go for surgery if you can afford it.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline kingboob

Yeah, I think there is some shape to your chest which could make you feel uncomfortable.     You are maybe a tiny bit over an ideal weight..... or more likely have a higher bodyfat than is ideal (but only if your a perfectionist that thinks anybody without  6-pack abs is obese)...... besides which plenty of fatter guys have flatter chests.

You could try losing  weight but in my  non-doctor non-professional opinion I think you will only achieve total flatness with some kind of surgery........ especially as one side of your chest looks slightly bigger than the other - which I was lead to believe means that there IS gland present.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 03:29:12 PM by kingboob »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024