Author Topic: Man I hate This  (Read 10890 times)

Offline dayhellbrokeloose

• Posting Member
I'm 5'11 and I weigh 210.  
« Last Edit: January 29, 2005, 07:59:32 AM by dayhellbrokeloose »

Offline rcbrown23

Can't see anything.

• Posting Member
I had to resize the pics because they were way to big.

Offline pecs_r_us

• Posting Member
Yours is just like mine WAS I had Surgery Nov. 30th  It is alot better, I think it is about 85-90% better.  The doc left a little fat and thinks it will get better with time.  
IT great to wear only one shirt.  
I'm 5'11"  220.  
Lwt me know if you what any more info

Offline metsn2005

• Bronze Member
im just curious.. but how tall are you and how much do you weigh? Mine looks a lot like yours, but i think im a little skinnier. Just curious. The only upside to your case, like mine, is its probably hard to tell you have gyne with a shirt on.

• Posting Member
You cant tell at all if I were button up shirts.  But with some polo shirts and other tight t-shirts it looks obvious.

Yeah I dont were undershirts or anything.

My andrictim will get here in a week and if that doesnt work (I dont have much faith it will) I will probably go see a doctor and get surgery.

I think its galndular but I dont know?

How much was your surgery? Did you get your horomones tested too?

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
Get the surgery that is the only thing that really works dont spend your mony on that greas shit

Bye Wolfman ;)
i finally feel like im a man

• Posting Member
Love to suck those big b*itch t*its!

You would never be able to try because I would beat your faggot ass till you couldnt move.

Offline metsn2005

• Bronze Member
Love to suck those big b*itch t*its!

heh. you have no idea how funny it is when people make posts like that. These things are never funny, and the only reason people would say them is to get a kick out of the other kids in the lunchroom, so they feel bigger. Only problem is there are no other kids in the lunchroom... just you. So you are alone, sitting at your computer, laughing at your own joke. Atleast people here want to do something with their lives.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Blatino, it's been a while.  I thought you were banned!  Ahh, just a matter of time.

Dayhellbrokeloose:  I don't think it looks that bad, but I can understand where you're coming from. If it's really a problem and you choose corrective surgery, I think it should take care of any fat you have there.  Looks like you have some fat/rounding in the bottom area of your chest.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2005, 03:19:09 PM by jc71 »

• Posting Member
Got my Andractim, I'll see what happens the next few weeks. Do you think I should see an endocronolgist (SP?) first?

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Yes. Absolutely. Gyne is caused by hormones, go get em checked. Don't know how old you are but have a feeling your young (late teens/early 20's). It certainly couldn't hurt to see an endo, and might be very helpful.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
blatino, you can live in your delusions only so long before reality finally pops your bubble.  

people do NOT want to ban you because you like yours.  they want to ban you, me included, because you and cruz are TROLLS who mock those of us who dislike our gyne and make unwelcome homosexual come-ons.  

only a troll like you would act the way you do all the time and laugh at somebody talking about sucking on gyne.   THAT is why you should be banned.  

* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline gynegoawayplz

• Posting Member
  • gyne sucks
hey just ignore those other assholes, they don't deserve to live.  I think you should cut down some weight and then re-evaulate yourself.  I think if you did some diet/exercise surgery might not even have to be an option.  Key word Might.   I think if you cut like 40-50lbs you will probably be happier with the look.
I wish I could step out of the black and into the white.

• Posting Member
hey just ignore those other assholes, they don't deserve to live.  I think you should cut down some weight and then re-evaulate yourself.  I think if you did some diet/exercise surgery might not even have to be an option.  Key word Might.   I think if you cut like 40-50lbs you will probably be happier with the look.

I work out everyday and I eat prety healthy and a week ago I started running on the treafmill again. (My pics make it look like I'm not very big but I am. I think its beacause of the mirror.)  I can bench 305 squat 315 and when I do curls I do reps with 120.

About 2.5 years ago I did the atkins diet and got down to 190 and my chest still looked the same   :-/  I'll see what happens though in the next few monthes now that I started training harder.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2005, 04:36:43 AM by dayhellbrokeloose »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024